What's up everybody. I just signed up today. Alright so, I just bought the game a few days ago, downloaded the monster 16.5 g update (took all night), and started playing today. I have tried and tried and tried to enter Edgewater, from every possible entry way, and as soon as I get through the doors my game crashes. Everytime for at least a dozen tries now. Any advice would really be appreciated. It's been frustrating the hell out of me Lol.

Hey Raven, I'm sorry the game is crashing every time you go into Edgewater. I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this is causing you. The first thing I would suggest is to uninstall and reinstall the game and make sure your drivers for your video card and OS are up to date. If either of those solutions doesn't help you, please feel free to submit a support ticket, and someone can work one on one with you to help resolve this issue. These forums aren't official technical support and are more for users to help assist other users. 

Thanks and have a good day.

Appreciate the response dude. Unfortunately I'm on Xbox One. Did I accidently come to the wrong forums Lol. Kind of embarrassed if I did. But besides that, due to where I live I have very crappy internet. I'm not really interested in trying to download the monster 16.5 gig update again. Oh well I guess. I'm sure it's a great game and I've heard nothing but goods things about it, but this is upsetting.

I'm sorry for assuming you were on a PC. Yeah, you're on the correct forums, but the technical support offered here is from players. We didn't handle the console ports of The Outer Worlds that was handled by our friends at Private Division, and they will be better equipped to assist you with this issue. Unfortunately, reinstallation is the first step with console related issues. You can contact them at support@privatedivision.com.