1 hour ago, Noqn said:

So self-casting Flame Shield would not cancel your own Spirit Tornado - only hostile effects can do that

Vanilla ST has no keywords - so there's no to cancel.

11 minutes ago, Phenomenum said:

Vanilla ST has no keywords - so there's no to cancel.

Apologies, I should have specified that I was talking about a hypothetical Frost-keyworded Spirit Tornado. This was in response to your and @Boeroer's posts:

4 hours ago, Boeroer said:

Same thing would happen if you had Mith Fyr on you or a flame shield and then cast Spirit Tornado <edit>I guess</edit>?

6 hours ago, Phenomenum said:

Another example: Spirit Tornado. Ability have an attack with Freeze AOE and 5 status effects on char, lasting for 15 sec. Seems unfare if ST don't have a Frost KW, huh? And you can add it to ability, but then, whey you activate it, your char will be under affliction of status-effects with Frost KW for 15 seconds and this will counter any effects with opposite KW (Fire).

It would not be countered by any Fire-keyworded effect, only hostile ones.

Edited by Noqn

6 minutes ago, Noqn said:

It depends on Attack Filter in every status effects – if Attack Filter keyword section is untouched, then all effects are countered.

Anyway, i'll do a deep testing session about keywords and it's relationships (parent-child) on this weekend and i'll share my results.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Phenomenum said:

It depends on Attack Filter in every status effects – if Attack Filter keyword section is untouched, then all effects are countered.

No, that is incorrect.

This is what happens when an Attack's Status Effect(s) are applied to a target:

The game will iterate through each of the Keywords opposed to the Attack's Keywords (including the Keywords of its Status Effects) and each of the target's active Status Effects. If a Status Effect has any of the opposed Keywords, and that Status Effect's StatusEffectComponent.IsHostile value is not equal to the hostility of the Attack, then the Status Effect will be cleared from the target.

The Attack Filter is irrelevant to the behavior of the Keyword Counter mechanic.

You are free to open Deadfire's Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy and confirm the StatusEffectManager.ClearOpposingKeywords method yourself.

10 hours ago, Noqn said:

Yes, you are right. In any case, adding Frost kw directly to ability will be bad decision, even with hostile only, because i doubt, that ST was designed to counter anything).

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 12:23 PM, Boeroer said:

Huh? Really? Have to check...

Edit: still says 1.01 on Nexus...

Really :)

Phenomenum has contacted me with a list of gathered feedback, and we decided to release an update.

You have caught us during description update)

v2.0.0 files are uploaded now. And here is the list of included changes:

Spoiler

General:

• Added partial (~80%) Polish translation. (credit goes to Shaylo)

CP.Basic::

• Cinder Bomb now has correct attack id and correctly gains Accuracy and Penetration bonuses with pickpocket (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Lasting Empower now provides +30% affliction and inspiration base duration on empowered actions; and grants a +15% affliction and inspiration base duration bonus till the end of combat (thanks to Elric Galad for inspiration)
  • Carnage fix moved from Extra to Basic
  • Crushing Blow now correctly has +50% Crit damage bonus, instead of +20% damage bonus being listed twice (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Panther's Leap and Dragon Leap now use correct PL as upgrade from regular Leap (effectively +3PL) (credit goes to Elric Galad) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Spirit Tornado's Stagger effect is no longer limited to weapon attacks; and just like Spirit Frenzy can Stagger with spells (vanilla game bugfix)
  • White Worms invocation will no longer roll an attack roll vs corpse, since it is an auto-hit; and should roll only against nearby enemies (credit goes to Elric Galad) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Defensive Mindweb now breaks on taking damage three times (instead of just one), but has duration reduced from 30s -> 22s
  • Druid's attacks in Fury form are now treated as weapon attacks (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Stag Carnage: removed possible interrupts onCrit
  • Toughened Fury chance is now correctly set to 25% to match the talent description (it was 20% in mod files) (mod fix)
  • Mule Kick now uses correct PL as upgrade from Knockdown (effectively +2PL) (credit goes to Elric Galad) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Inner Death attack is now considered weapon attack
  • Sacred Immolation upgrades now have same AoE as base ability (i.e. 2.5m -> 3.5m) (mod fix)
  • Shadowed Hunters effects are now properly removed on first attack from invisibility (vanilla game bugfix)

CP.Extra::

• Wrath of the Five Suns has it's penetration adjusted from 7 to 9 (+ PL scalling)
  • Added Vielo Vidorio ability as third FoD upgrade option for Pallegina. Vielo Vidorio has +20% Burn Damage bonus and provides -20% Recovery Time in 5m AoE for 5s
  • Cleansing Flames now correctly adds +100% DoT tick rate (as is mentioned in it's tooltip and as it was in PoE1) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Distraction Training rank-9 talent is now reworked: ranger's animal companion gains 20% chance to resist melee attacks. Also, when an enemy misses the it with a melee attack, that enemy is Distracted, while the animal companion receives the Quick Inspiration.
  • Deep Wounds will now deal 4 ticks for 5% of damage (instead of 3 ticks for 5% of damage) (mod fix)
  • Kalakoth's Minor Blights can now benefit from Wand's modal (but each Minor Blight is a separate wand, so the modal get's re-enabled after each attack)

CP.Keywords::

• Elemental weapons will now deal secondary damage to Element-immune targets. but still benefit from Heart of the Storm, Scion of Flame, Secrets of Rime and Spirit of Decay talents (+1 Penetration for corresponding elemental type) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Barbarian's Spirit Tornado now has Frost keyword
  • Four priest of Gaun spells now have Plant keyword
  • Ranger's Heal Companion, Hardy Companion, Revive Companion, Vengeful Revival and Bonded Fury abilities now have Beasts keyword
  • Rogue's Pernicious Cloud and Toxic Strike abilities now have Acid 

It's been awhile. How ya doin Boeroer? :)

17 hours ago, Noqn said:

Since some of @Elric Galad's stuff was upstreamed, how about integrating Shield Bash Quality Fix into the Community Patch? 😉

I like the idea of scaling bashing shields, and think it should be so from the start.

And if you are ok with that, we could include it into a new and separate "MakersPack" sub-mod of CommunityPatch, which we might release in mid-late Spring. Of course: if and only if we will have enough of free time to implement it.

---

Also I'd like to double check bash shields stats:

The Best Defense:

• small shield
  • attack time: 0.7s + 4.0s
  • base damage: 7-10 pierce/crush
  • base penetration: 8
  • doesn't benefit from Transcending Suffering

Tuotilo's Palm:

• small shield
  • attack time: 0.5s + 3.0s
  • base damage: 8-10 crush
  • base penetration: 7 (or 3 with adjustment)
  • does benefit from Transcending Suffering

Magran's Blessing:

• medium shield
  • base damage: 11-15 crush/burn
  • base penetration: 7

And for reference we have:

Regular Mace:

• base damage: 11-15 crush
  • base penetration: 9

Regular War Hammer:

• base damage: 11-15 crush/pierce

Regular Club:

• base damage: 10-14 crush

-----

I will need to think about this more; but at the moment The Best Defense shield looks like it could have it's damage increased (to match it's speed); but Penetration lowered by 1.

I think it should be hard to "penetrate" or "over-penetrate" with a shield. 

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, MaxQuest said:

Really :)

Phenomenum has contacted me with a list of gathered feedback, and we decided to release an update.

You have caught us during description update)

v2.0.0 files are uploaded now. And here is the list of included changes:

Hide contents

General:

• Added partial (~80%) Polish translation. (credit goes to Shaylo)

CP.Basic::

• Cinder Bomb now has correct attack id and correctly gains Accuracy and Penetration bonuses with pickpocket (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Lasting Empower now provides +30% affliction and inspiration base duration on empowered actions; and grants a +15% affliction and inspiration base duration bonus till the end of combat (thanks to Elric Galad for inspiration)
  • Carnage fix moved from Extra to Basic
  • Crushing Blow now correctly has +50% Crit damage bonus, instead of +20% damage bonus being listed twice (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Panther's Leap and Dragon Leap now use correct PL as upgrade from regular Leap (effectively +3PL) (credit goes to Elric Galad) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Spirit Tornado's Stagger effect is no longer limited to weapon attacks; and just like Spirit Frenzy can Stagger with spells (vanilla game bugfix)
  • White Worms invocation will no longer roll an attack roll vs corpse, since it is an auto-hit; and should roll only against nearby enemies (credit goes to Elric Galad) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Defensive Mindweb now breaks on taking damage three times (instead of just one), but has duration reduced from 30s -> 22s
  • Druid's attacks in Fury form are now treated as weapon attacks (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Stag Carnage: removed possible interrupts onCrit
  • Toughened Fury chance is now correctly set to 25% to match the talent description (it was 20% in mod files) (mod fix)
  • Mule Kick now uses correct PL as upgrade from Knockdown (effectively +2PL) (credit goes to Elric Galad) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Inner Death attack is now considered weapon attack
  • Sacred Immolation upgrades now have same AoE as base ability (i.e. 2.5m -> 3.5m) (mod fix)
  • Shadowed Hunters effects are now properly removed on first attack from invisibility (vanilla game bugfix)

CP.Extra::

• Wrath of the Five Suns has it's penetration adjusted from 7 to 9 (+ PL scalling)
  • Added Vielo Vidorio ability as third FoD upgrade option for Pallegina. Vielo Vidorio has +20% Burn Damage bonus and provides -20% Recovery Time in 5m AoE for 5s
  • Cleansing Flames now correctly adds +100% DoT tick rate (as is mentioned in it's tooltip and as it was in PoE1) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Distraction Training rank-9 talent is now reworked: ranger's animal companion gains 20% chance to resist melee attacks. Also, when an enemy misses the it with a melee attack, that enemy is Distracted, while the animal companion receives the Quick Inspiration.
  • Deep Wounds will now deal 4 ticks for 5% of damage (instead of 3 ticks for 5% of damage) (mod fix)
  • Kalakoth's Minor Blights can now benefit from Wand's modal (but each Minor Blight is a separate wand, so the modal get's re-enabled after each attack)

CP.Keywords::

• Elemental weapons will now deal secondary damage to Element-immune targets. but still benefit from Heart of the Storm, Scion of Flame, Secrets of Rime and Spirit of Decay talents (+1 Penetration for corresponding elemental type) (vanilla game bugfix)
  • Barbarian's Spirit Tornado now has Frost keyword
  • Four priest of Gaun spells now have Plant keyword
  • Ranger's Heal Companion, Hardy Companion, Revive Companion, Vengeful Revival and Bonded Fury abilities now have Beasts keyword
  • Rogue's Pernicious Cloud and Toxic Strike abilities now have Acid 

It's been awhile. How ya doin Boeroer? :)

I like the idea of scaling bashing shields, and think it should be so from the start.

And if you are ok with that, we could include it into a new and separate "MakersPack" sub-mod of CommunityPatch, which we might release in mid-late Spring. Of course: if and only if we will have enough of free time to implement it.

---

Also I'd like to double check bash shields stats:

The Best Defense:

• small shield
  • base damage: 7-10 pierce/crush

Tuotilo's Palm:

• small shield
  • base damage: 8-10 crush
  • base penetration: 7 (or 3 with adjustment)
  • does benefit from Transcending Suffering

Magran's Blessing:

• medium shield
  • base damage: 11-15 crush/burn

And for reference we have:

Regular Mace:

• base damage: 11-15 crush
  • base penetration: 9

Regular War Hammer:

• base damage: 11-15 crush/pierce

Regular Club:

• base damage: 10-14 crush

-----

I will need to think about this more; but at the moment The Best Defense shield looks like it could have it's damage increased (to match it's speed); but Penetration lowered by 1.

I think it should be hard to "penetrate" or "over-penetrate" with a shield. 

Just my 2 cents, but Balance Polishing Mod tweaked Magran's Blessing and Best Offense to align their base damages with Tuotilo's Palm's. Tuotilio's is faster but is based on Unarmed which is also faster than regular 1 hander and requires a specific talent.

That leads 7-10 damages 7 PEN for both shields.

The only difference is that Tuotilo's scaling is based on Monastic Unarmed Training / Transcendant Suffering while the other 2 is based on (Noqn's) quality scaling.

(EDITED because I needed to remind the values and reasoning behind it)

Edited by Elric Galad
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, MaxQuest said:

Since some of @Elric Galad's stuff was upstreamed, how about integrating Shield Bash Quality Fix into the Community Patch?

Speakin of... I'd like to see Carnage and Powder Burns Indicators as part of CP. Great and big job (i was too lazy for this) and a must have QoL mod.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MaxQuest said:

6 minutes ago, Phenomenum said:

Speakin of... I'd like to see Carnage and Powder Burns Indicators as part of CP. Great and big job (i was too lazy for this) and a must have QoL mod.

That would be lovely 🥰

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Noqn said:

That would be lovely

Deal. I doubt that @MaxQuest have any objections. Yes, Max? 😉

It's a COMMUNITY Patch after all.

I also downloaded and started to use Shields Bash Fix. Only Tuotillo adjustment is questionable: we might gather this shield very early, at lvl. 5-6 and at this moment Tuotilo's Palm looks worse than other bash shields. So i deleted penalties for the moment to play a while without adjustment. Still haven't strong opinion, but maybe penalties is too harsh... don't know.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Elric Galad said:

That leads 7-10 damages 7 PEN for both shields.

The only difference is that Tuotilo's scaling is based on Monastic Unarmed Training / Transcendant Suffering while the other 2 is based on (Noqn's) quality scaling.

I like that you brought The Best Defense and Magran's Blessing to the same values. But 7-10 feels a bit low for 0.7 + 4.0 speed. What do you think?

Spoiler

bashing.png

(feel free to correct me, if I understood something wrong ^)

1 hour ago, Noqn said:

That would be lovely 🥰

That's great)

Thank you for your work Noqn)

1 hour ago, Phenomenum said:

Deal. I doubt that @MaxQuest have any objections. Yes, Max? 😉

No objections)

I think we can add "Carnage and Powder Burns Indicators" to Basic package then.

But regarding "Bashing Shields" I need more time to think about numbers. Arguments are welcome.

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, MaxQuest said:

think we can add "Carnage and Powder Burns Indicators" to Basic package then.

Yes. Only thing we must to do is to "marry" mod with Stag Carnage marker, implemented in Stag Carnage fix. I presume to cut it from fix and add to Noqn mod. I'll take a closer look on this on weekend.

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MaxQuest said:

But regarding "Bashing Shields" I need more time to think about numbers. Arguments are welcome.

I've used mod just a little and don't have a strong opinion too. Waybe it's worth to create a DPS values sheet to compare numbers?

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MaxQuest said:

I like that you brought The Best Defense and Magran's Blessing to the same values. But 7-10 feels a bit low for 0.7 + 4.0 speed. What do you think?

Several people asked themselves a similar question about Tuotilio's Palm DPS and came to the conclusion it was half way between DW Unarmed and Unarmed + (small) shield. That's because the main hand get a huge DPS bonus through DW speed increase.
I think this is a reasonable design and should be kept as a reference for all bashing shields.
That is what I call the "Tuotilio's DPS ratio" compared to DW Unarmed.

Unarmed has approximatively the same damages as a normal speed 1-hander (0,5 higher actually)

IMHO the DPS of "Normal 1-hander + Bashing shield" shall be equal to "Tuotilio's DPS ratio" x  DW Normal 1-hander DPS.
This target is reached by applying the same damages to bashing shield compared as Tuotilio's (0,5 lower actually, I've been a bit conservative because they have dual damage types).

The reason why it feels a bit low is because Normal 1-hander DPS is significantly lower than Unarmed DPS (4s recovery vs 3s).
Note that Unarmed has an significant opportunity cost : you need to be SC Monk and/or get a lots of PL Bonus to reach the same scaling as an enchanted item. This constraint is comparable for Tuotilio's compared to other bashing shields.

There are other subtle differences involved :
+ Tuotilio's can benefit from a Modal proficiency (relevant, but not that much except for fighters)
- Other Bashing Shields get Dual damage types (which is significant)

Maybe you'll find that my value is still a bit too low.
But I really thing that bashing shield should not have a DPS comparable to normal 1-hander.

Edited by Elric Galad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Last night I dreamt about this (maybe because this thread was the last thing I read before going to bed) and in my dream Obsidian hired "the whole gang" as consultants for their next RPG. 😄

You know for the next Pillars game (I feel it will come some day) we should really set up our own website/wiki.

27c126cc364c3bb33ed4da077f18c8b1.gif

• Haha 4

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

8 hours ago, Boeroer said:

By the way Josh currently looks like this

True pirat!

IF the twelfth person to complete The Ultimate and earn the final spot on the plaque completes it WITHOUT Priest of Skaen or Blood Mage, I will record a cover of I Will Always Love You dedicated to them.

From Josh Twitter. 🤣

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 9:50 PM, Phenomenum said:

Totally wrong. Period.

After checking again, it's not so simple.

The reason I believed that is because I tested Instrument of Boundless Rage with a +fire PL item such as Magran's Axe or Chromoprimatic.

The Fireball has the Fire KW, but not the ability itself (in order to prevent the initial attack to be resisted by fire immune).

I can confirm (just tested again) that the Fire bonus PL doesn't apply to the fireball.

But for some other abilities, it works. 

2.0 CP version of Spirit Tornado has added Frost KW on the Frost attack, but not the ability.

And it works perfectly fine : only the Frost attack benefit from +frost PL item.

So it depends.

I think it may depend whether the attack is the "main attack of the ability" in the Ability Gamedata file (in this case it works) or a subsequent one triggered elsewhere (in this case it does not work).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elric Galad said:

I think it may depend whether the attack is the "main attack of the ability" in the Ability Gamedata file (in this case it works) or a subsequent one triggered elsewhere (in this case it does not work)

It depends of realization of PowerLevel status-effect.

1 variant: Power Level KW added directly to "KeywordValueID" section. This is how 90+ percent of Power Level status effects were made originally. And i suspect in this case they affect on keyworded ability, but not attack (if ability have no corresponding keywords).

Spoiler

{
            "$type": "Game.GameData.StatusEffectGameData, Assembly-CSharp",
            "DebugName": "Living_Pyre_SE_PowerLevel",
            "ID": "464f8ed3-be61-4eca-b70b-e7c3bfc5ee59",
            "Components": [
                {
                    "$type": "Game.GameData.StatusEffectComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
                    "StatusEffectType": "PowerLevel",
                    "OverrideDescriptionString": -1,
                    "OverrideDescriptionStringTactical": -1,
                    "UseStatusEffectValueAs": "None",
                    "BaseValue": 2,
                    "DynamicValue": {
                        "Stat": "None",
                        "SkillDataID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                        "ClassID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                        "MultiplyBy": 1,
                        "Operator": "Add"
                    },
                    "KeywordsIDs": [],
                    "DurationType": "Infinite",
                    "Duration": 0,
                    "MaxStackQuantity": 0,
                    "ApplicationBehavior": "UseLongerDurationIfAlreadyApplied",
                    "ApplicationType": "ApplyOnStart",
                    "IntervalRateID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "StackedChildrenApplyEffects": "false",
                    "InclusionConditions": {
                        "Operator": 0,
                        "Components": []
                    },
                    "ApplicationPrerequisites": {
                        "Conditional": {
                        }
                    },
                    "TriggerAdjustment": {
                        "TriggerOnEvent": "None",
                        "TriggerOffEvent": "None",
                        "ValidateWithAttackFilter": "false",
                        "ParamValue": 0,
                        "ValueAdjustment": 0,
                        "DurationAdjustment": 0,
                        "ResetTriggerOnEffectTimeout": "false",
                        "MaxTriggerCount": 0,
                        "IgnoreMaxTriggerCount": "false",
                        "RemoveEffectAtMax": "false",
                        "ChanceToTrigger": 1
                    },
                    "PowerLevelScaling": {
                        "UseCharacterLevel": "false",
                        "BaseLevel": 0,
                        "LevelIncrement": 1,
                        "MaxLevel": 0,
                        "DurationAdjustment": 0
                    },
                    "IsHostile": "false",
                    "ClearOnCombatEnd": "false",
                    "ClearOnRest": "false",
                    "ClearOnFoodRest": "false",
                    "ClearWhenAttacks": "false",
                    "ClearOnDeath": "false",
                    "HideFromCombatTooltip": "true",
                    "HideFromCombatLog": "false",
                    "HideFromUI": "false",
                    "HideIfNoValue": "false",
                    "VisualEffects": [],
                    "MaterialReplacementID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "AttackFilter": {
                        "KeywordsIDs": [], There's no KW!
                        "KeywordLogic": "Or",
                        "Race": "None",
                        "IsKith": "false",
                        "HealthPercentage": 0,
                        "HealthOperator": "EqualTo",
                        "Range": "None",
                        "ClassTypeID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                        "Source": "None",
                        "DefendedBy": "None",
                        "Empowered": "false",
                        "Disengagement": "false",
                        "Stealthed": "false",
                        "UseStealthLinger": "false",
                        "PowerLevel": 0,
                        "PowerLevelOperator": "EqualTo",
                        "ChanceToApply": 1,
                        "AttackHostility": "Default",
                        "TargetType": "None"
                    },
                    "AttackTargetFilter": {
                        "Distance": 0,
                        "DistanceOperator": "EqualTo",
                        "HasDOT": "false",
                        "IsMarked": "false",
                        "TargetHostility": "Default"
                    },
                    "ExtraValue": 0,
                    "OverridePenetration": 0,
                    "DamageTypeValue": "All",
                    "KeywordValueID": "f0dbb330-1b06-4175-8ce4-efe790b99213",
                    "RaceValue": "None",
                    "StatusEffectTypeValue": "None",
                    "ItemValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "AfflictionTypeValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "StatusEffectsValueIDs": [],
                    "AttackValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "AttackOverrideValue": "None",
                    "EventValue": "OnApply",
                    "ClassValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "WeaponTypeValue": "None",
                    "AttackHitType": "None",
                    "SkillValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "AudioEventListID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "BedRestDaysMinimum": 0,
                    "BedRestDaysMaximum": 0
                }
            ]
        },

2 variant: Only several status-effect were made by this way - when PowerLevel KW added to "KeywordValueID" section AND "AttackFilter" section. They should give +PL bonus to ability AND attack, even if ability has no corresponding keywords.

Spoiler

{
            "$type": "Game.GameData.StatusEffectGameData, Assembly-CSharp",
            "DebugName": "Mod_Pet_BACKER_SE_PowerLevelFire",
            "ID": "88916188-e127-48df-9c09-42fc4deab4ca",
            "Components": [
                {
                    "$type": "Game.GameData.StatusEffectComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
                    "StatusEffectType": "PowerLevel",
                    "OverrideDescriptionString": 537,
                    "OverrideDescriptionStringTactical": -1,
                    "UseStatusEffectValueAs": "None",
                    "BaseValue": 1,
                    "DynamicValue": {
                        "Stat": "None",
                        "SkillDataID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                        "ClassID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                        "MultiplyBy": 1,
                        "Operator": "Add"
                    },
                    "DurationType": "Infinite",
                    "Duration": 1,
                    "MaxStackQuantity": 0,
                    "ApplicationBehavior": "UseLongerDurationIfAlreadyApplied",
                    "ApplicationType": "ApplyOnStart",
                    "IntervalRateID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "StackedChildrenApplyEffects": "false",
                    "InclusionConditions": {
                    },
                    "ApplicationPrerequisites": {
                        "Conditional": {
                        }
                    },
                    "TriggerAdjustment": {
                        "TriggerOnEvent": "None",
                        "TriggerOffEvent": "None",
                        "ValidateWithAttackFilter": "false",
                        "ParamValue": 0,
                        "DurationAdjustment": 0,
                        "ResetTriggerOnEffectTimeout": "false",
                        "MaxTriggerCount": 0,
                        "IgnoreMaxTriggerCount": "false",
                        "RemoveEffectAtMax": "false",
                        "ChanceToTrigger": 1
                    },
                    "PowerLevelScaling": {
                        "UseCharacterLevel": "false",
                        "BaseLevel": 0,
                        "LevelIncrement": 1,
                        "MaxLevel": 0,
                        "DurationAdjustment": 0
                    },
                    "IsHostile": "false",
                    "ClearOnCombatEnd": "false",
                    "ClearOnRest": "false",
                    "ClearOnFoodRest": "false",
                    "ClearWhenAttacks": "false",
                    "ClearOnDeath": "false",
                    "HideFromCombatTooltip": "false",
                    "HideFromCombatLog": "false",
                    "HideFromUI": "false",
                    "HideIfNoValue": "false",
                    "VisualEffects": [],
                    "MaterialReplacementID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "AttackFilter": {
                        "KeywordsIDs": [
                            "f0dbb330-1b06-4175-8ce4-efe790b99213"
                        ],

"Range": "None",
                        "ClassTypeID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                        "Source": "None",
                        "DefendedBy": "None",
                        "Empowered": "false",
                        "Disengagement": "false",
                        "Stealthed": "false",
                        "UseStealthLinger": "false",
                        "PowerLevel": 0,
                        "PowerLevelOperator": "EqualTo",
                        "ChanceToApply": 1,
                        "AttackHostility": "Default",
                        "TargetType": "None"
                    },
                    "AttackTargetFilter": {
                        "Distance": 0,
                        "DistanceOperator": "EqualTo",
                        "HasDOT": "false",
                        "IsMarked": "false",
                        "TargetHostility": "Default"
                    },
                    "ExtraValue": 0,
                    "OverridePenetration": 0,
                    "DamageTypeValue": "All",
                    "KeywordValueID": "f0dbb330-1b06-4175-8ce4-efe790b99213",
                    "RaceValue": "None",
                    "StatusEffectTypeValue": "None",
                    "ItemValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "AfflictionTypeValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "StatusEffectsValueIDs": [],
                    "AttackValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "AttackOverrideValue": "None",
                    "EventValue": "OnApply",
                    "ClassValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "WeaponTypeValue": "None",
                    "AttackHitType": "None",
                    "SkillValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "AudioEventListID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
                    "BedRestDaysMinimum": 0,
                    "BedRestDaysMaximum": 0
                }
            ]
        },

I need to check it (and for possible double bonus in case if ability AND attack have the same corresponding keywords). Then grab all "StatusEffectType": "PowerLevel" status effects and additionally add KW's into AttackFilter.

Original keyword system is a mess: if you receive +PL bonus you'll never know will it work with all abilities/attacks or don't.