I see all these tutorials about enabling the console for outer worlds, but none of them seem to work with the Xbox game pass version that i have, does anyone have a solution or process i can follow that enables the console for my version of the outer worlds game? some quests are broken and i found with a console you can force the game to give you the quest

Hello Falrion, I'm sorry to inform you that the command console is exclusive to the PC version of The Outer Worlds. However, that doesn't mean there isn't anything we can do to help you with your quests. If you haven't tried, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game. While you are reinstalling the game, I would also reach out to Private Division; they have been helping us with console issues.  

Thanks and have a good day.

9 hours ago, cstanick said:

Hello Falrion, I'm sorry to inform you that the command console is exclusive to the PC version of The Outer Worlds. However, that doesn't mean there isn't anything we can do to help you with your quests. If you haven't tried, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game. While you are reinstalling the game, I would also reach out to Private Division; they have been helping us with console issues.  

Thanks and have a good day.

I do have the pc version just on the xbox app with the games pass but thanks for the ideas and ill check out the private division website

Hey, Falrion sorry for the misunderstanding I thought you were talking about the Xbox One Game Pass version of The Outer Worlds. If you would like to try, there is a mod and guide that can help you. Also, since you are on the PC, you can send your saves over to Obsidian Support, and we can take a look at them and try to help you. I suggested PD because they handled the console ports of the game. 

Your saves will be in one of these directories, depending on if you are online or not. 

Playing while logged into your Microsoft account (which enables cloud saves):
%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\The Outer Worlds Windows 10\<YOUR GAMERTAG>

Playing while signed out / offline:
%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\The Outer Worlds Windows 10\Local

• 2 weeks later...

You cannot mod the xbox game pass for PC version of the game--even if you buy it.  The copy protection is the worst I've ever seen.  However, you can do as I did and ask MSFT for a refund because of not being able to mod the game--if you bought it as I did--and then buy the Epic store version which is moddable and user-friendly, too!  I wasted a lot of time trying break into my bought copy of the game--but everything is accessible from Epic in their version--it's the only way I'd advise anyone to play this game on PC.

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin: