Game Informer on Grounded

Game Informer gave their early thoughts on Grounded in preparation of their latest cover story.  The link below didn't tell us a lot of things we may not have already known, but the three people in the video that played it did appear to enjoy the experience.  It is the very first game they discuss so no need to watch the clip in its entirety.  Of particular interest are the reasons they gave for why gamers should consider Grounded, especially for those who may not appear interested in the title right this moment.  Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq6PsnlXuVs

• Like 1

This one kind of creeped me out, but here's another Game Informer video with an early "bestiary" of insects...

XBox One's are very affordable now so hopefully Truly Yours doesn't spend too much. 🙂 

Edited by Palace 77
misspelled word
  • Like 2

Was so excited to see more Gameplay,  I'm already subbed to Game informer so I seen the vid when it dropped..! It just made me even more hungry for Grounded...!  I must say tho, they need to make Ladybugs more aggressive as they do have some of the strongest Armor so far. Lol, they are too much of a push over from what I've seen...! 

One last Game Informer video for those who haven't seen any, this one talking about base building.  Shyla has done a good job posting Game Informer vids on the Grounded: Announcements and News forum so I will leave the posting of them in her capable hands from now on.  Enjoy.