So yeah, Hazanui died because I didnt want to kill Queen Onekaza, maia was with me and didnt turn side, which was amazing. I killed many Rauataians at her side. Then I went to Castrol, made alliance with VTC, which is dope because I did it without losing any companions.  

Then went to Sayuka to make this quest string, I was immediately attacked, killed them all with Maia, business as usual. 

I went to the Fleetmaster Okaya, and there was Maia like "nope, thats enough" and turned against  me! I have bond 2 with her.I want to know, will she betray me when we go for Ukaizo? Does it make any difference if I dont have her in my party when killing Okaya??

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure i made her stay with me when i supported VTC...  Or was it the queen?  I'm pretty sure you can convince her to stay... though im not sure exactly who i sided with when i made her stay.

edit: Maybe you need to be in a relationship with her for that to work.  It's been a while since it happened.  I remember i was an Orlan so i thought it would be funny to hook up with the giant.

Edited by Theonlygarby

I still like how this topic says "Maia suddenly attacks me" and then the topics explains how he murdered all Rautaians including the Hazanui and then sided with their biggest rival the VTC. I mean I would consider it a bug if Maia doesn't turn on you after you kill the Hazanui or any of the other primary RDC members.

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2020 at 10:45 PM, AeonsLegend said:

I still like how this topic says "Maia suddenly attacks me" and then the topics explains how he murdered all Rautaians including the Hazanui and then sided with their biggest rival the VTC. I mean I would consider it a bug if Maia doesn't turn on you after you kill the Hazanui or any of the other primary RDC members.

To be honest,  It's more amazing that Maia  accept to kill everyone at the HQ without protesting