Bug report: Character's fingers get long whenever I equip a certain outfit

This is the continuation of my previous post about 2 bugs that bother me in the game. (The pale elf glitch from before also happens to this character)

2nd bug: Look at how long her fingers are! This only seems to happen whenever I have the "Príncipi Clothing" item equipped.

819771498_Screenshot(8)-min.thumb.png.2ff2330be6bd621c12658af4d6f7a91c.png

Difference whenever I'm using any other armor:

980335236_Screenshot(9)-min.thumb.png.51a82c3b2d827168e84369d90a15d123.png

I realize that this is a really minor issue, but c'mon I really like the look she has I don't want to change it. Please fix it, thanks.

Gives me an idea for a new item, Now I need to find a way to change model of Principi clothing to look like Dracula's cape and give it an ability that applies fatigue, curse of mortality,and weeping wounds on the target and  Robust inspiration to the caster.

I actually will try to  make this but adding a new model is beyond me, might have to look like some other cloak that exists already.

Edited by coralzombie

Interesting. Sometimes when I equip an item the character increases 30% in size and loses all color. Re equiping sometimes fixes that. It's only in the inventory, not the game world.

I think Patch 5.0 broke some things with clothing.

Also, there will be no more patches.

2 hours ago, AeonsLegend said:

Interesting. Sometimes when I equip an item the character increases 30% in size and loses all color. Re equiping sometimes fixes that. It's only in the inventory, not the game world.

I think Patch 5.0 broke some things with clothing.

Also, there will be no more patches.

I have the same issue running v5.0.  I think it is only certain weapon models though but could be tied to certain itemmods