Is there any way to ameliorate the conflicts between companions so that one doesn't up and leave? I just had Tekehu blow up at Maia. And Aloth rubs a couple of others the wrong way.

I'm more or less comfortable with my current party - Eder, Serafen, Tekehu and I'm wanting to bring Aloth along and finish the game with him.

IIrc  Aloth can be annoyed sometimes but wouldn't cause anybody to leave if you are not picking extreme choices.

Tekehu/Maia/Pallegina: it also depends how you behave towards the factions. RDC vs. Huana is particulary difficult.

Edér, Serafen and Tekehu should be fine as long as you don't side with the RDC afair (Tekehu: nono). 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

1 hour ago, Boeroer said:

IIrc  Aloth can be annoyed sometimes but wouldn't cause anybody to leave if you are not picking extreme choices.

Tekehu/Maia/Pallegina: it also depends how you behave towards the factions. RDC vs. Huana is particulary difficult.

Edér, Serafen and Tekehu should be fine as long as you don't side with the RDC afair (Tekehu: nono). 

Valian side with Crookspur sidequest is also a nono for Tekehu.

1 hour ago, Hayashi.226 said:

Is there any way to ameliorate the conflicts between companions so that one doesn't up and leave? I just had Tekehu blow up at Maia. And Aloth rubs a couple of others the wrong way.

I'm more or less comfortable with my current party - Eder, Serafen, Tekehu and I'm wanting to bring Aloth along and finish the game with him.

Eder, Serafen and Tekehu don't really mix with Aloth in terms of personality. Aloth doesn't like irresponsible behaviour which the others do advocate. Aloth is closest in sync with Maia out of all party members. Eder, Serafen and Tekehu are good together, but having Tekehu basically pushes you to go with either Huana or Principi.

Edited by AeonsLegend

those conversation have extremely weird trigger

but seems easy enough to defuse

companion conversation really should lean more on the dragon age inquisition dlc style of click a bubble on the way to trigger

Edited by uuuhhii