Xoti's withdraw doesnt show up?...

Am I missing something?

I made a druid/priest recruitable character and suddenly noticed she got Withdraw at level 4 automatically in the priest skill tree.

Then I wondered if Xoti had it too then. I checked her ability tree and it was lit up like a skill she has. She's also lvl 4 and single class priest.

But when I check her skills in combat it is not there in the level 2 spell's column...?

When I check my druid/priest she DOES have it. How is that possible?

Also when I check Xoti's character panel I dont see it in the list of power level 2 skills. But its not even optional right? Shouldnt it be there? And why is it not @ the character info panel but it IS lit up as an active skill in the skill tree.

Im confused..

xoti.jpg

Edited by Jasper1986

Xoti should get Withdraw as auto-pick at Power Level II as shown in your picture.

If it doesn't show up in the action bar then something is off. Is "Blessed Harvest" (auto-pick of PL I) missing from the action bar as well?

Edit: just fired up the game (PC, not console) and made this screenshot:
xoti_withdraw.png?dl=1

Withdraw is there as you can see. So on PC it seems to be working as it should. Are you on console?

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

2 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Xoti should get Withdraw as auto-pick at Power Level II as shown in your picture.

If it doesn't show up in the action bar then something is off. Is "Blessed Harvest" (auto-pick of PL I) missing from the action bar as well?

No that one is there, strange enough

On 3/30/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jasper1986 said:

She leveled up and now it is there. Weirdddd!!!!
Its also in 3rd place of the 2nd level spells so that also indicates it got added later.
Very strange but okay it works now

i've had on occasion very odd bugs with companion skills - i've never paid much close enough attention to it to really figure out, but i suspect that it is a problem with auto-leveling (do you have auto-level on)? i think some companions have incorrect skills specified for a level or something. generally respeccing or waiting to a higher level resolves funkiness.