40 minutes ago, baldurs_gate_2 said:

I know that this jester cap that provides resolve immunity, the husk with might immunity and the sandals with dex immunity had not worked at the Auranic fight for me, only the food resting bonus did. Was that somehow fixed or does anybody know why that's the case?

Cap doesn't provide resolve immunity to character wearing it, only those around him. You can work around it  by summoning summons with your items, wizard  and monk can do it. idk if wiz can summon while shaken, monk can, I assuming having RES resistance(pet). Rest should work so maybe bugged (i had few cases of items losing enchantment but only on headgear)

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

46 minutes ago, Waski said:

Cap doesn't provide resolve immunity to character wearing it, only those around him. You can work around it  by summoning summons with your items, wizard  and monk can do it. idk if wiz can summon while shaken, monk can, I assuming having RES resistance(pet). Rest should work so maybe bugged (i had few cases of items losing enchantment but only on headgear)

Effigy Husk should provide might immunity or with the enchant? Does it not work against Tayn's Orb?