What Are You Playing Now: The Other, Other Thread

Amentep

1 hour ago, melkathi said:

Oh, it's your mouse-hand that's broken? That sucks even more :(

Yep. My right is broken. I am left handed, so most stuff is not a problem, but I never trained to use the mouse with my left. I am getting more proficient. 6 weeks to practice.

18 minutes ago, Hurlshot said:

Yep. My right is broken. I am left handed, so most stuff is not a problem, but I never trained to use the mouse with my left. I am getting more proficient. 6 weeks to practice.

Is it a just a fracture? I met someone that had their bone pulverized, hope that's not the case.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Wow, that's a legit game. I wasn't sure what you meant either but then I went to the review area. Good times.

• Haha 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Continuing to slowly build my empire in X4. I modded all the weapons on Kresusiso I, my flagship Rattlesnake Destroyer. They're only tier 1 mods, but that's still a major upgrade. Now every part of the ship is modded (tier 1 weapons, tier 1 shields, tier 3 engines, tier 3 hull). My flagship's damage output is staggering, and this isn't even its final form. I fought a couple Xenon K Destroyers. In the past, I had to be very careful about what angle to approach at and keeping my distance, maneuvering around it when they turned to point their main guns at me. Now, I am still careful to approach at an angle where the main guns are pointed away from me, but after that I don't really need to do evasive maneuvers because I chunk through the K's shields and hull at such a staggering rate that they never get a chance to point their main guns at me. I destroyed a couple Xenon stations and probably a couple dozen Xenon frigates and at least a hundred Xenon fighters (they just kept sending fleets of fighters and frigates to their doom), all in friendly space, so I got paid for all the kills. I was tempted to spend the small fortune I accumulated on another Rattlesnake Destroyer, but instead I invested in further expanding the production capabilities of my HQ. I am currently in the process of building antimatter cell production, hull parts production, and engine part production. The last 2 are direct wares in producing ships. While I don't yet have the facilities for building ships (the blueprints are absurdly expensive), I'm another couple steps closer to a self sufficient shipyard.

To be perfectly honest, given the cost of blueprints for production facilities for small ships, medium ships, large ships, and extra large ships, all the blueprints for the production facilities to make ship components, the production to make intermediate wares, and the production to make basic wares, and the blueprints to make the ships themselves, building a self sufficient shipyard is definitely not worth it unless you intend to produce a ludicrous amount of ships. I guess I'll just have to produce a ludicrous amount of ships. :brows:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

On 5/28/2020 at 10:24 PM, ShadySands said:

Finished my Civ 6 game. This time I won a cultural victory with Sumeria. Early war cart rush followed by ziggurats everywhere to boost science and culture. 

Doing a one city challenge game now as the Cree. Early game so far has been about spamming their unique recon unit for goodie huts and to meet some suckers friends to trade with.

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

More Dark Souls 2. I have edited links in my previous posts, and uploaded Youtube videos, which are having the fights in whole. It looks like Twitch for some reason during my streams stops producing I-frames in their videos, so I have to make a cut 30 or 40 second after the desired scene, which I still want to have in my video. So from now on, I will be posting short youtube videos from my laming gaming 😄 Downside will be, it will take probably some more time due to upload schedule :)

Anyway, next step for me was the Old Dragonslayer in The Citadel of Blue. To my surprise, Mr. Ornstein entered the show, which was an advantage, because I already knew most of his moves. Therefore only 5 attempts were needed to put him down :)

• Like 2

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

11 hours ago, Orogun01 said:

Is it a just a fracture? I met someone that had their bone pulverized, hope that's not the case.

Just a fracture, thankfully. Doesn't even need surgery. It's on the outside of the hand under the small finger. The cast is just a bit bulky.

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. I've completed the first chapter. For some reason, the boss gave up at "Barely Injured". The battle could have been more difficult, if I had not kited most of the zombies from the boss room to the corridor, killing them one by one.
The second chapter takes place in Port Llast. The goal is to investigate four leads and find the headquarters of the cult that had caused the plague in the city.

• Like 3

Finished Disco Elysium, the ending was nice, I liked meeting the other cops and having to run down what I did.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Borderland The Pre-Sequel! I've never got into Borderlands until Epic Games Store showed up and Exclusived it so I started with 3 and am working my way backwards.  I have to say, I like the interface much better on this one, though gameplay and style is nearly identical.

And fresh out of oven, The Ruin Sentinels... Easy fight in theory, but again, my biggest issue was my impatience, and of course to small platform 😛 Sooner or later, there will be also available video of various ways, how to drop off the ledge and make a suicide 🤣

For now, I present you the 33rd attempt at the trio of the bosses, where I was finally able to not be to much trigger-happy 😄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Picked up Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr the Complete Collection while it was on sale. I been playing as a Crusader (spec'd

in ranged), I can't get enough of the Sentry Gun ability I'm loving it. I'm now thinking of later trying out a sword & bolter pistol or heavy

flamer build paired with the Demolition Armor, the Cyclon Missile Launcher ability for it sounds pretty cool.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Boss number 7 down in Dark Souls 2 - Belfry Gargoyles. I needed only 4 Tries this time 😄 It was much harder to get to the bell to open the door to the fog gate, than to defeat the encounter, the small dwarfs with bows/crossbows were very annoying :(Very similar to DS1 Gargoyle Fight.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Skazz said:

I can't tell if this is a test result joke or not.

Why not both?

(The 'review' is a serious one; for the price and acknowledging that my expectations were not high (and I obviously haven't played it much it is a new release) it has been a decently pleasant surprise)

• Thanks 1

Champion 30? I've been playing this for a couple weeks and I still have no idea what much of anything is. I just hit level 28 I think it was after I decided to give the game another shot after my login issues.

Free games updated 3/4/21

2 hours ago, ShadySands said:

Champion 30? I've been playing this for a couple weeks and I still have no idea what much of anything is. I just hit level 28 I think it was after I decided to give the game another shot after my login issues.

The first 50 give you skill points to buy or upgrade abilities. Beyond 50 are champion levels and leveling earns you champion points which act kinda like the constellation tree from Skyrim with giving buffs rather than abilities.

• Thanks 1

Gave Civ 6 a bit of a go, so far not feeling much different from 5 which didn't hold me as much.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

1 hour ago, Skazz said:

😭

Well only played for a couple of minutes, not giving up on it.  And not like I paid any money for it, so no regrets either way!