Seeker, Slayer, Survivor - not installed

egge0008

Question

Hello.

I'd like to verify my access to the DLC.

It looks like I might have either been given access to DLC I shouldn't have, or I am missing DLC I should have. I'm not sure which is which.

I backed on Fig as the COMPLETE PILLARS BUNDLE, which gave me the first game plus DLC (I'm still working my way through that).

GoG gave me an offer of a discount on the Season Pass for Deadfire.

I had a look at it, and it appears that I already have access to the Beast of Winter and The Forgotten Sanctum. To verify this, I installed Deadfire and I have four of the five icons highlighted on the bottom left of the main menu.

Seeker, Slayer, Survivor is not installed. I'm not sure, but if I have the other two DLC, I'd expect I had access to the season pass. In which case, I thought Seeker, Slayer, Survivor was part of that.

If I am NOT supposed to have access to the season pass, then it appears that I have Beast of Winter and The Forgotten Sanctum when I probably should not.

Can someone please look into whether I am meant to have access to Beast of Winter and The Forgotten Sanctum. Then let me know if I'm meant to have access to Seeker, Slayer, Survivor or if access to the other two will be revoked.

Thank you.
My Fig account is connected to a different address. Your system wouldn't let me put this address at the top of this form because it says it's already in use by another member (which is me, so it's a very strange message - My forum account is glitching).

Edited by egge0008

5 answers to this question

22 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

Hi egge0008. Whenever a new poster joins the forum, their first five posts will not appear until a moderator has approved the post. We use this as an "anti-bot" tool. After the first five post, the rest of your post will appear immediately.

Ok. So... does that mean that I'm posting my request for help in the completely wrong location?
Where do I contact Obsidian regarding what I should have access to?

Hey if you are using the GoG Galaxy launcher right click the game, go to "settings", look if Seeker, Slayer, Survivor is in the list of DLCs with a check box next to it. If so you should be able just click the box to install it.

As for whether you are supposed to have the expansions, check your email for the message from GoG from when you redeemed your code maybe? It should tell you in the email what edition of Deadfire the code granted you.

Thanks for the suggestion (I'm not being sarcastic).

The list of DLC in GoG is what prompted me to ask. I can see a whole list of packs and bonuses, including two of the three main DLC.

Seeker, Slayer, Survivor does not appear in the long list.

I redeemed my code with GoG back when the game was launched. It's been sitting in my library that long while I think about finishing the first Pillars game. I no longer have the email, so I can't check there. I only remember redeeming my key I got as a backer. I wasn't expecting to have Beast of Winter and The Forgotten Sanctum. I don't know where they came from. I'm either meant to have them... or I'm not meant to have them. However... if I AM meant to have them, then I question whether I was also meant to have Seeker, Slayer, Survivor.

So really, I'm just seeking clarification with someone from Obsidian (or someone that backed at the same level as me) as to whether backing at the COMPLETE PILLARS BUNDLE level includes the Season Pass or not.

I'm fine with losing the other two DLC if I'm not meant to have them. But, if they're included in the level I backed at, then I definitely want them.