R@nd0m V1d30 G@m3 N3w5

Amentep

Kane lives!!!!

also platforms please? Do will I get my GoG?

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

55 minutes ago, Chilloutman said:

Kane lives!!!!

also platforms please? Do will I get my GoG?

Every time I see Kane all I can think of is that he's actually the biblical Cain and an alien that just wants to leave earth. :alienani:

• Thanks 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

so will I finally get my mass effect trilogy complete edition after all? that would be great.

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

1 minute ago, Hurlshot said:

Huh, well if they put Andromeda on it, maybe I will finally play that.

...Just spare yourself the pain, no human being should be forced to play Andromeda or Kingmaker. Those games actually made me feel physically ill, there should research on them for interrogation purposes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

26 minutes ago, Orogun01 said:

...Just spare yourself the pain, no human being should be forced to play Andromeda or Kingmaker. Those games actually made me feel physically ill, there should research on them for interrogation purposes.

mass effect always have shadow problem

it is much worse in andromeda

somehow also added flare problem

atleast kingmaker only have shadow problem

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chilloutman said:

so will I finally get my mass effect trilogy complete edition after all? that would be great.

As always, notice the (not so) fine print:

image.png.6ce94b305210c00f2e38e5ad489a05a7.png

So you'll actually be launching it off your Origin account, and what you'll get on Steam is little more than a glorified shortcut and maybe a bunch of achievements. Hell, you'd be better off adding it as a non-Steam game because that way you'd only have to go through one layer of DRM.

Edited by 213374U
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

9 hours ago, 213374U said:

As always, notice the (not so) fine print:

image.png.6ce94b305210c00f2e38e5ad489a05a7.png

So you'll actually be launching it off your Origin account, and what you'll get on Steam is little more than a glorified shortcut and maybe a bunch of achievements. Hell, you'd be better off adding it as a non-Steam game because that way you'd only have to go through one way of DRM.

ffs... well thanks for letting me know. I already have one steam game I cant play due to Ubisoft....

15 hours ago, Zoraptor said:

Kane is already a mayor. Of Knox City, iirc.

Knoxville, the seat of Knox County, Tennessee.

03e2b239-0541-4e2f-a3bf-285a2584bf6f-May

If you disagree with his policies, just remember that he's billed at 7' 320 lbs., has been referred to as a demon, and can hurl fireballs. He's also the half-brother of The Undertaker, a 7' tall undead wizard.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3
  • Gasp! 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

15 hours ago, Hawke64 said:

Previously Origin-exclusive EA games are available on Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/electronicarts?snr=1_4_4__118

But you cannot transfer games you already bought through Origin to Steam even after linking your two accounts. I have all three DA games in Origin, and as much as I'd love to have them consolidated into my Steam library I cannot on principle justify re-buying them. So, sadly, this is no help to me.

50 minutes ago, kanisatha said:

But you cannot transfer games you already bought through Origin to Steam even after linking your two accounts. I have all three DA games in Origin, and as much as I'd love to have them consolidated into my Steam library I cannot on principle justify re-buying them. So, sadly, this is no help to me.

You could use Galaxy for that. It's all in one launcher, at least. It'll still start Origin, Steam, uPlay or Epic in the background but you'd have only one, neat library.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

3 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Knoxville, the seat of Knox County, Tennessee.

03e2b239-0541-4e2f-a3bf-285a2584bf6f-May

If you disagree with his policies, just remember that he's billed at 7' 320 lbs., has been referred to as a demon, and can hurl fireballs. He's also the half-brother of The Undertaker, a 7' tall undead wizard.

Wrestling people...

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

BTW seems like C&C remasters will be on Steam, is it same deal as with mass effects? 

4 hours ago, majestic said:

You could use Galaxy for that. It's all in one launcher, at least. It'll still start Origin, Steam, uPlay or Epic in the background but you'd have only one, neat library.

It will pretty much do as much good, as owning Origin game on steam - one have to launch origin anyway. Personally, I found Galaxy 2.0 immensely helpful in tracking all games between all platforms. It has been my primary launcher for a while now. 

6 hours ago, kanisatha said:

Yes. But it is possible (and preferable) to add the Origin versions to Steam as non-Steam games* - launches much faster than the Steam versions and free from Steam "social" features (the user base being what it is). I've tested it with Dragon Age II (re-purchased and generally recommend it, though maybe not the Steam version). On the other hand, having all DLC in one might be convenient.
The launch delay might have something to do with my anti-virus. The DA/Origin folder is whitelisted, the Steam library folders are not (Steam does not check its products for viruses or being able to run at all).

*Steam Overlay offers the best free function for taking screenshots - uncompressed, but not too space-consuming. GOG Galaxy does not or I could not find it. FRAPS uses BMP by default. DA itself saves in JPEG.

Edit. The Steam version of Dragon Age: Inquisition also does not seem to feature the infamous "You are a pirate, aren't you" language lock for certain regions. So, I suppose, if/when Titanfall comes to Steam I might consider purchasing it, with the other option being Kinguin or another key reseller.

Edited by Hawke64
  • Like 1

GOG Galaxy has also screenshot function, but I do not remember which key it is. I think F12, but don't take my word for it 😛

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours