R@nd0m V1d30 G@m3 N3w5

Amentep

9 hours ago, algroth said:

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/10/21173240/horizon-zero-dawn-pc-sony-playstation-ps4-exclusive-game-release

Not sure if this has been shared yet, but Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC in Summer 2020 apparently.

Could be interesting, assuming the port doesn't suck. Since I can't name more than a single port I've played from recent years that didn't it's a wait-and-see for sure.

2 hours ago, marelooke said:

Could be interesting, assuming the port doesn't suck. Since I can't name more than a single port I've played from recent years that didn't it's a wait-and-see for sure.

You definitely played the wrong ports then.

2 minutes ago, marelooke said:

Dark Souls and Nier Automata

DS 1 port was indeed very bad (and also over 5 years old?) and Automata had it's issues, but nowadays good ports are aplenty.
Dark Souls 3, Devil May Cry 5, Resident Evil 2 Remake, MGS V (or so I've heard), the list goes on.
Sure, some of these could be argued to be simultaneously developed instead of being ports of existing console games, but some older games had the same excuse and still got shafted hard.

14 hours ago, algroth said:

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/10/21173240/horizon-zero-dawn-pc-sony-playstation-ps4-exclusive-game-release

Not sure if this has been shared yet, but Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC in Summer 2020 apparently.

I wonder if last-gen Sony games will start coming over to PC. Surely current gen won't unlike Xbox titles.

Or maybe this is just a rare "trojan horse" to get people invested in a series were the second entry is an exclusive launch title...

14 hours ago, algroth said:

Was this game good? I've read positive things, but would like to know what you all think.

2 hours ago, kanisatha said:

Was this game good? I've read positive things, but would like to know what you all think.

I enjoyed it. Fun exploration and game mechanics, decent story. Kind of fits the mold of games like Zelda: Breathe of the Wild and Red Dead Redemption 2.

• Thanks 1

unexpected news :o

Doom 64 will be comming to PCs and consoles soon 😮

https://www.siliconera.com/doom-64-port-will-include-a-new-chapter-and-quality-of-life-updates/

• Thanks 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

5 hours ago, kanisatha said:

It's the project John Gonzalez left Obsidian for. Nuff said?

• Thanks 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

C&C Remastered can be pre-ordered now. It's on Origin and Steam. If you buy it on Steam, apparently you will not run the game additionally through Origin. Also map editor + Steam Workshop integration, etc.

Only costs 20 bucks. Already bought it. :o

/Edit: Oh, and there is no Denuvo copy protection.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

13 minutes ago, Lexx said:

C&C Remastered can be pre-ordered now. It's on Origin and Steam. If you buy it on Steam, apparently you will not run the game additionally through Origin. Also map editor + Steam Workshop integration, etc.

Only costs 20 bucks. Already bought it. :o

/Edit: Oh, and there is no Denuvo copy protection.

I buy it on Steam and it will be on gog in few months and I will be pissed xD no no no, I will wait a bit

• Like 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Probably will end up getting it on Steam at release due to my friends wanting to play multiplayer. 

https://www.polygon.com/2020/3/12/21176479/cd-projekt-red-next-game-cyberpunk-witcher

CDPR going back to Witcher games after Cyberpunk, maybe ?

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

https://www.pcgamer.com/blade-runner-enhanced-edition-announced/

Blade Runner remastering,  I'm going to wait until the 3rd remastering.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not sure if anyone here plays it, but I really liked the first one. Looks like they are making the shooter looter mechanics in Breakpoint an opt-in and making the game play more like Wildlands, if that's your thing. I expect it to be bugged af on release, but it's a step in the right direction from where I'm standing.

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

9 hours ago, Malcador said:

Probably will end up getting it on Steam at release due to my friends wanting to play multiplayer. 

https://www.polygon.com/2020/3/12/21176479/cd-projekt-red-next-game-cyberpunk-witcher

They've repeatedly said they would. Usually with the addendum that 3 was the end of Geralt's story.

20 hours ago, Malcador said:

I'm sure it will be a Witcher game (just not TW4 clearly) as I expect they will now alternate their future releases between their two big franchises.

I would love a party-based Witcher game.

I doubt they would go CRPG route at this point, they are aiming to different audience

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I bet, after reading this statement, someone is already preparing one special room for you in hell!!!

• Haha 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

16 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

CDPR follow the money and the next Witcher game is a f2p clicker for iOS and Android. :shifty:

You're joking, but remember the Witcher MOBA and Gwent. So I wouldn't put it past them to try chasing another fad again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

not totally related to video games but its Warhammer so what the heck (I must say I got if best some faint awareness that WH even exists few years back and it grow on me quickly even if someone might say its overly edgy sometimes)

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2020 at 11:08 AM, Chilloutman said:

I doubt they would go CRPG route at this point, they are aiming to different audience

Why would it be a cRPG? I only said party-based. The DA games are party-based and they are not cRPGs.