Can't get to crucible keep (Resolved)

Hey all--I'm playing through and I'd like to align with the knights of the crucible. Only problem is, I've never been able to get into the keep, and I don't think I've gotten any quests that hint at opening that line up. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by Dappolan

Maybe you didn't notice that as long as you haven't been to a place you have to access it via the "correct" route? That means if you want to go from Copperlane (first map you enter in Defiance Bay) to First Fires (map in which the Crucible Keep is) you have to take the western exit of Copperlane and the First Fire map unlocks.

It's the same with all maps in PoE (and Deadfire). You can't just take the southern exit of a map and access the western map then - unless you have been there before, then it works. 

So maybe that's the issue?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

5 hours ago, Boeroer said:

Maybe you didn't notice that as long as you haven't been to a place you have to access it via the "correct" route? That means if you want to go from Copperlane (first map you enter in Defiance Bay) to First Fires (map in which the Crucible Keep is) you have to take the western exit of Copperlane and the First Fire map unlocks.

It's the same with all maps in PoE (and Deadfire). You can't just take the southern exit of a map and access the western map then - unless you have been there before, then it works. 

So maybe that's the issue?

Thank you! It turns out I was just being an idiot. 

• Haha 1