Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

8 hours ago, HoonDing said:

I'd get eye cancer from looking to long at the tiny screen.

That's why I have a large tablet.  :shifty:
What bothers me with most mobile games tho is the touch-screen. Anything more complicated then a repetitive button tap or auto-spin for slot machines is motion-tedious after about 15 minutes.  I've tried some survival and rpg on tablet via touch-screen and ... nope, can't take it.  :lol:  It'd be cool to revisit KOTOR2 again one day, I loved that game. Time flies and all that.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The outdoors is so much better than big-city life.  😛  Maybe I'll try to get to at least Chapt. 3 on PC version.
Although, DS really needed a bit better far-distance textures....sigh. :lol:

DS-PC-00006.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

On 12/18/2020 at 5:40 PM, melkathi said:

Is this the first time we have seen Bokishi's hand?

Or is that a hand model?

It seems he's even trimmed his nails for this fine occasion!

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Cyberpunk2077-000043a.jpg

Also...npc civilians get to have the coolest/weirdest stuff, it's not fair. I want it. 
Cyberpunk2077-000044.jpg

• Like 2

Pretend I'm on Twitch and this is my exaggerated "I really didn't need to see that" reaction the first time I ran across this guy. :p

Reaction-01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I meant to post this earlier but forgot:
What ray tracing lighting/shadows can do in this game when it works (and it did look like that in my game, essentially):

Cyberpunk-Ray-Tracing.jpg

And yet, sometimes ... I dunno, I don't think it's supposed to look like this :p ... I don't think it worked well when it was daylight outside maybe? Did that happen to anyone else, if you were using RT? It's no biggie, just funny/curious.
Cyberpunk2077-000047.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1

The character creator in Wasteland 3 is quite limited, so there's only so much I could do to make reasonable Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers facsimilies, but I did the best I could:

ilDjQ5E.jpg

iu5hBGA.jpg

• Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks