Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

This is why I never get anywhere in games. It's been way over an hour and I haven't even gotten past the first few tutorial missions.  I left some dude standing by my car and ran off into the sunset.  

Cyberpunk2077-000020.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-000021.jpg

...the 2nd pic, visually made me think of Tremors (pole-vaulting!)  Also, shadows!

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 5
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

wIImyhA.jpg

9n5IFgn.jpg

There's a quest chain about using kimchi to solve people's problems, because of course there is.

8Kyljk4.jpg

Japanese games have some of the best looking food in games. Step up your food graphics game, western developers!

bwflII9.jpg

Cat screenie just because.

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

V has an ... interesting ... apartment.

Cyberpunk2077-000024.jpg

Also, apparently wandering dirty city streets makes me feel mean because when I saw these two hanging out, I really wanted to give them a push.  Sadly the game doesn't allow it.  :shifty:
Cyberpunk2077-000025.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

5 hours ago, ComradeMaster said:

Probably gonna get drowned out by Cyberpunk 2077 images but here's my Blood Money take.  Every mission gets a report in the form of a newspaper at the end.

We'll form the People Who Do Not Play Cyberpunk 2077 Alliance (PWDNPCA for short)

• Thanks 2
  • Hmmm 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I just stealthed a mission in Phoenix Point. Not a single shot fired by me or the New Jericho guards.

Heavy used jump jets to reach the objective on turn 1. Everyone else ran to hide behind the building. Turn 3 everyone evacuated from the opposite end of the map.

Max XP for everyone?

dPiCHlH.jpg

• Like 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).