Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

15 hours ago, melkathi said:

I was trying to upload pictures before Keyrock has time to do so, but imgur is down for maintenance.

13 hours ago, melkathi said:

Haha! Made it!

HKeuSqP.gif?noredirect

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Building pyramids again in Conan Exile. Or well, one big pyramid...

1FAF970FD8945924731836A4C5FE20D72C298B3F

D4A85A083D666659585218BE078FD589B17382C2

476FEB9BBCD234312CBAA116145BDF63CBB18741

Along with a Knossos style labyrinth inside of small rooms, winding corridors, and stairs randomly going up and down....

• Like 4

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Switched up my team's jobs:

MFl04gp.jpg

I made Kasuga a host, kind of an all around job, can do a bit of everything except healing.

Uf6qT8S.jpg

Foreman for Adachi. Naturally, I gave him the Zubaz looking variant of the job outfit, because why wouldn't I? This job has some super powerful charge up attacks, which should be good for boss and mini-boss enemies. Also, it's the only job I've seen that can clear barricades in dungeons, opening up extra paths.

C9Pnmiy.jpg

I made Saeko a Matriarch. Seems like a DPS caster class that applies a lot of DOTs like bleed. Plus, she wields a naginata, which is one of my favorite weapons, so I had to use this job. In my head-canon she's an Onna-bugeisha. I'm having trouble finding a better weapon for her, hence her low attack stat, since she's using the base naginata. This leads me to believe (read: hope) that special naginatas are going to be awesome.

Only 3 members in my team right now since Nanba left (temporarily?) for story reasons. I'm sorely lacking in healing right now and will have to rely on items for that until I get a 4th member that I can turn into a healer.

qXjGMld.jpg

Sumire crafting gear for me.

Y1RY4A9.jpg

There's a management mini-game. Because this is Ryu Ga Gotoku that made this game, this mini-game has more depth than some entire games. You can buy and sell properties, hire, fire, promote, and train employees, give out bonuses, attend shareholder meetings, buy advertising time, I could go on and on. It's bonkers how much effort they put into this mini-game that's mostly optional. That's Ryu Ga Gotoku, they don't half-ass anything.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Tukoni - cute freebie click/point adventure/light puzzle game.  Nice art style. Not very long.

Tukoni-01a.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Now you see it, now you don't...

Control_DX12_11-27-2020_3-59-36_PM-667.j

Control_DX12_11-27-2020_4-00-00_PM-361.j

... I just can't get into the RT/reflection fuss.  I mean chr. reflections could be used in stealth-based games in interesting ways I suppose, but other than that it just doesn't do much for me, especially for performance cost.  Even when you're out on the street with more of those kind of reflections I hardly notice.  I guess I simply don't look for/notice reflections much even in real life, like walking around downtown San Francisco.

The 2080ti/9900k combo, with all max and max RT settings, managed a whopping ... 30-35fps at 4k (no DLSS) with this game.  But it was actually a pretty smooth 30fps.  :lol: Turn RT down a bit and other settings down and FPS went up to maybe 40fps.  lol.  Didn't try in DX11/noRT at all.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Nioh.

62wi4n8.jpg
The PC helmet.

S4n6rpZ.jpg

aFiMTW2.jpg

PZGQ8rl.jpg
The spirit-cat being cat.

IPPPvbw.jpg

d2o6VmL.jpg
Somehow I was much less annoyed with Assassin's Creed portrayal of historical figures, most of them being killable might have contributed to it. In the context, "peace" seemed to mean "war" without any self-awareness.

bHeM3mn.jpg
The best trainer for swordsmen. I defeated him with 52 HP left.

MNbKygK.jpg

xDYk8uA.jpg
One of the largest bosses.

CkEvFbA.jpg
The second-to-final boss, Yamata-no-Orochi.

xampkIn.jpg
Killing Kelley.

W511eE0.jpg
The final boss of the main game. Also the battle when I discovered that I can power up my Living Weapon with soul stones.

mWbPNSw.jpg

bT3Gnii.jpg
The first DLC boss. Without the phoenix guardian spirit the battle would be much more unpleasant.

I think I'm going to go blind playing this game.   :mellow:

Control-003.jpg

When it's not blinding me, it's just lightly hazy - definitely not a colorful game most of the time. And if platform-y feeling rooms are going to be frequent, I don't like/suck at that stuff.  DX11 version runs fine - but still had to turn a few things down a notch to get to 60fps/4k.  Still at the beginning, I can't take the "glow" for long. Bits feel interesting but not sure if I want to keep it or not.

Control-004.jpg

Control-005.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson

Turned on this game for the 1st time in a while...per usual I wasn't too far in I think. 
Came across this guy wanting to sell me potions. Toooo cute.  I don't know what it is, but I would like one, please.

Xuan-Yuan_Sword_VII-017.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Melusina said:

gosh this thread and loading pictures and time and takes forever to load and off topic.

I remember way back when, I'd make all this effort to shrink or crop screenshots from 1080 to smaller and tiny sized.  I still compress them a lot but ... and yeah, if one isn't on a faster net or mobile speed, threads like this can be cumbersome.

Also, have we reached the end of this page yet so every time I load it I'm not first staring at Keyrock's man in a diaper shot?  🤣
Edit: nope, not yet.  Darn!  😄

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Haha 1

Every alpha or two I redownload 7 Days to Die and check it out.  It still gets a bit prettier all the time. Textures, lighting, all 1000x better than six years ago, for sure. Fun to explore, loot, fix up pre-fab houses or build your own, chasing chickens, managing weather and starvation, and moving ever onward over the vast horizon.  But I no longer like the zombie/tower defense aspect at all (I used to, changed too much tho)  so I have them off ... which makes the game a little dull after a while. Still, a good looking walking/survival/crafting simulator.  And I don't have to spend 3 hours "learning" a new game!  😛

7DtD-A18-056a.jpg

7DtD-A18-057a.jpg

7DtD-A18-058a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson

1 hour ago, melkathi said:

That game looks more disturbing than Saints Row

Well, I have yet to find a giant purple dil pickle in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, but Kasuga can wield a giant... massager.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Ansel:  See that brighter spot upper left cliff side?  That's where my character/party is standing.  I can move "camera" anywhere in the whole world (or under it) if I want, while paused. It's not attached to chr. location. I've left my party paused for hours while flying the camera around.
Ansel-00025731.jpg

And without moving said camera back, I can still focus-zoom almost all the way back up there.
Ansel-00025732.jpg

That lighthouse in the background?  That's where my party is.  But thanks to Ansel I can know what the NPC's in the house way below are up to when I'm not in there. These are important knowledge tidbits! :shifty:
Ansel-00025733a.jpg

"Photo modes" in other games? ...   pffffffffffft, total weaksauce.
Also, just because I like it: (click for bigger)
Ansel-00025730.jpg

Edit: ... still not at the end of this page... :lol:  ;)

Edited by LadyCrimson