Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

Hmm...I like the game look (pics from very start). This is the demo, not full game.  "Ghostrunner."
Ghostrunner-001.jpg

See that board sign ahead?  You can run sideways on it to get to places (like parkour I guess?).  It feels cooler than it sounds.  Very smooth and fast.  Can't take screens while controlling it so these are video stills.
Ghostrunner-002.jpg

Ghostrunner-003.jpg

It's a slicing and dicing action game, btw.  The one-hit one kill type.  You will die. And die.  And die.  Maybe I shouldn't buy it, after all.  But that running move is so fun!  :lol:
Ghostrunner-004.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm a cat who is gonna save Halloween, apparently.
catsaveshalloween00a.jpg

But first I was thirsty.
catsaveshalloween01.jpg

Then I found the trampoline.
catsaveshalloween02a.jpg

Best cat game evah.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Finally ... I think this is one that will be more than a brief stint/I'll stick with. 

Xuan-Yuan_Sword_VII-007a.jpg

Xuan-Yuan_Sword_VII-010a.jpg

Xuan-Yuan_Sword_VII-013.jpg

Xuan-Yuan_Sword_VII-014.jpg

Xuan-Yuan_Sword_VII-001.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 3

I might like this mini-game - if I could understand how to play.  :mellow:

Xuan-Yuan_Sword_VII-016.jpg

...some translated bits were worse.  I mean I could figure it out eventually but - nah, back to killing stuff.

1 hour ago, LadyCrimson said:

I might like this mini-game - if I could understand how to play.  :mellow:

Xuan-Yuan_Sword_VII-016.jpg

...some translated bits were worse.  I mean I could figure it out eventually but - nah, back to killing stuff.

If it's the game I know from my childhood, the objective is to place three of your tokens in a row to capture an enemy token, while preventing them from forming rows.
That highlighted square is news to me though.

• 2 weeks later...

Still very impressed with this Grim Dawn Diablo2 mod.  The combo of GD's graphics and gameplay etc with D2's questing/music/voices - I almost like it more than regular Grim Dawn itself.  The unique special mobs are pretty tough too.  I bet Andariel's going to be rough.  I wonder what they did for Act 3 Fetish's.

GD-D2-Mod-0101.jpg

GD-D2-Mod-0100.jpg

GD-D2-Mod-0103.jpg

GD-D2-Mod-0104.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1

It's nice to have a new city to explore. Kamurocho was great, but after, what, 8(?) games it got kinda stale.

S6PSQ3C.jpg

nBQpBle.jpg

DDZFzeD.jpg

Hamako best girl.

9lzvanu.jpg

There's a group of anti-prostitution activists called "BJ" {Bleach Japan} :lol:

q4jhpIA.jpg

This guy is living his best life.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks