Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

The guardian of Ancient Chaos:

XIjpxhh.jpg

pC6886b.jpg

CZApq6A.jpg

5 guardian battles so far and each of them has been completely different. You get scriptures for defeating Anu, which make you immune to bats. Not a huge deal, but it definitely saves on some frustration. More importantly, I can now open 5 gates.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I can see Keyrock's character running from castle to castle obliterating these bosses, and some delivery person with an urgent letter running after them, and each time they arrive being told "Thank you for your delivery, but the recipient is in another castle".

• Hmmm 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Guardian of Dark Star Lord's Mauseleum, Aten-Ra:

cq54het.jpg

y0aFGdQ.jpg

Jfz1WwI.jpg

I defeated him first try. Granted, I was down to 4 hp (224 was my max at the time), but I got the job done. 6 guardians down, 4 to go, I think.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

"I cast off my spacepod shell and step bravely out into the unknown to build a factory empire!"

FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping_2020-09-25_20

"What is that tall creature in the distance??"

"What is THAT?"

...I then proceeded to walk around, scanning for ore.  Was mining said ore by stabbing some rock with an icepick when I was back-butted by a couple mean armadillo-like thingies.  I broke my hand-spanner trying to defend myself and promptly died.  Respawn and reload both put me in a random different spot with nothing, not even the required block apparently needed to build the starter HUB.  When I tried to go back to menu to start over, game crashed.  Early Access...

But it looked utterly gorgeous on the 4k TV/Ultra! 

Edit:  Game title, "Satisfactory", on Steam

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

2 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

^ I see 4 different shrines in that picture. What manner of heresy is this?

I have the complete set of 6 fully... ;)

That's what happens when you reset your feats after building each.....

<whistles innocently>

The term is panthiestic... ;)

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Have the sea right at your doorstep!

Wake up and dive right in right from your bedroom!

Get eaten by your house while you swim!

Yeah, I don't see the real estate agent finding many buyers for that one.

• Haha 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Briefly revisiting my childhood, back from before I knew who most of these people were. Mussolini is definitely good at making sure the trains run on time, while Lenin turned to communism after being disillusioned by the failure of his enterprise, owing more money than he has assets. The Bismarck simply sunk without a trace.

GR6REzi.png

• Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I'll try a different environment. This time I won't even dismantle the ship pod and will scout around a bit for a good build spot first and ... Nooo! ... I suck. Either that or I need to stop exploring.   :lol:   (I'm sure later they're wussies but didn't even have the hand spanner hehe). Did learn you don't lose all your stuff, game drops a crate at death spot. But then you have to find it.

SatisFactory-0011.jpg

But learned you can swim and I got a better look at the tall thingies. It's a nice looking game for an indie but the draw distance is terrible.  I wish it went out further before it turned into blurry mush.  Ok, 3rd time's the charm, back to it...

FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping_2020-09-26_19

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Paradise Killer

LcFkj0q.jpg

Lady Love Dies is the character you play as. Everyone in this game has phenomenal names, by the way.

hRI88aY.jpg

Ywt9k6K.jpg

BGNThsy.jpg

BwyBN2Y.jpg

JnAT9s2.jpg

This game is weird.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I found these:
majestyfolder1.jpg

So I pulled out these:
majestydiscs1.jpg

...but neither Win10 or win7 would run Majesty disc.  It would install but when you try to start, nothing. Compatibility modes etc, nada.  Couldn't find anything from a web-search.  I do have the Steam version (I should get it from GoG too tho) but I wanted to play the original release version, unpatched.  Edit:  wonder if we have an old copy of Win98 around somewhere ...  :shifty:

Oh well.  *calming myself after being thwarted*  "Ohhhmmmmm...." monk-walk.gif

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, LadyCrimson said:

I found these:
majestyfolder1.jpg

So I pulled out these:
majestydiscs1.jpg

...but neither Win10 or win7 would run Majesty disc.  It would install but when you try to start, nothing. Compatibility modes etc, nada.  Couldn't find anything from a web-search.  I do have the Steam version (I should get it from GoG too tho) but I wanted to play the original release version, unpatched.  Edit:  wonder if we have an old copy of Win98 around somewhere ...  :shifty:

Oh well.  *calming myself after being thwarted*  "Ohhhmmmmm...." monk-walk.gif

Ah, the beauty of original discs ❤️

Out of curiosity, though: is there any particular reason why you want to play it unpatched?

EDIT: Never mind. I looked at the other thread and I think I connected the dots...

Spoiler

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/majesty/images/4/43/MonkPortrait.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120330111355

Edited by Skazz

Oh, oh, oh!  My old saves work with Steam's Majesty Gold HD version!

oldmajestymonksaves1.jpg

But sadly none of them has more than 1 protection ring, game must update the saves. I think they could still pick up 1 of each after patches without the Expansion added, but not repeatedly.  Not sure what the Steam w/Expansion built in does.

Also:  I like how "4k" resolution shows up in the menu but isn't select-able.  Booo. Although probably best, sprites would be so small/almost invisible anyway, lol.
notUHD1.jpg

• Like 2