Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

Vritra, the guardian of Valhalla and the 2nd guardian I have fought:

dQi4I17.jpg

xNhFHJU.jpg

LzDKPkW.jpg

qjs0D1h.jpg

I got the job done on my 3rd try. It's a fairly straightforward fight. It's quite easy to get Vritra down to about 25% health, then everything speeds up tremendously and it becomes frantic.

Now I can open doors that require 2 defeated guardians.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

All this time and I didn't know Mordecai was actually somewhere in this room, "helping" (I use that term loosely).

Borderlands3_2020-09-10_20-00-23-99.jpg

Borderlands3_2020-09-10_19-58-12-65.jpg

Want a hug?

Borderlands3_2020-09-10_20-03-12-88.jpg

• Gasp! 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Long one.

Abandoned Police Precinct:

p8Xgre3.jpg

The Orlocks fighting the Goliath at the top light the bat signal:

WL3uVsW.jpg

My Escher see the signal and zip-line to the roof:

stiZF8I.jpg

TgMyGAW.jpg

The Goliath decide a bat signal is a cool thing and they want to light one too:

DJHZFVQ.jpg

Instead of Batman, my Escher leader jumps down from the roof all Dark Knight style:

ABUhHgG.jpg

The girls loot what's left of the precinct and uncover evidence of police corruption. Read: a stripper pole on the judge's desk:

DVMzbpR.jpg

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Since I managed to finally merge my disparate savegames.

Imagine being newly exiled, following "the road to the city, any road road, all roads lead to Romethe city" and seeing this when you reach the edge of the desert...
440900_20200914013538_1.png

It's rather hard to get the entirety of this, well, city at this point, into a single screenshot as the games' LoS just doesn't allow for it. It's my first "home" in my first playthrough and I've been adding layers to it ever since, the latest of which being these watchtowers and multiple gatehouse entrance from the desert.

While I did tweak the resource costs to build this (to 50%, iirc), everything was gathered the legit way (aka, not spawned in with admin commands) and built the legit way (no spawning in of building blocks either) in a single player game. Now I've merged it together with my "local server" games into a single save database running on my personal Conan Exiles server, this should hopefully allow me to acquire certain resources more quickly (fish traps "gathering" fish while not playing being a big one)

• Like 2

I've tried to preserve manpower in this campaign, throughout the end of 1941. Can't wait for spring 1942, The Third Reich will never know what hit them. Trying to beat the game in 1943 as Soviet player this time, but it's depending on how fast my command structure stabilizes and improves (Soviet units are disastrous at following orders in 1941, often ignoring or delaying actions, making a mockery at attempts of coordinating counter attacks)

mIJFiw4.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thralls are literally dropped out of the air
440900_20200917170015_1.png

Always in groups of six, picking them off one by one is challenging with melee. Might need to start using a bow. There are only ever T1 crafters in these groups though. Haven't seen any named NPCs either.
440900_20200917001931_1.png

Ventured nearer to the centre of the island but need higher tier cold resistance gear since the area around the tower is freezing. Not quite sure how to get the crafters required for that though.

Anyway, Saruman says "Hi!" ;)
440900_20200917162943_1.png

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1

The guardian of Immortal Battlefield:

1RnAe0y.jpg

elADZUF.jpg

hfgrsjl.jpg

4 guardians down.

Not gonna lie, this battle kicked my ass many times until I figured out his dodge timings and the best place to get in damage. This battle requires patience, you can get some extra damage in outside of the optimal damage position, but you will likely pay a steep price. Props to Nigoro for making every guardian battle completely different. He dropped Mjölnir after I defeated him, so it was well worth it. It's on like neckbone.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Living the dream. 

20200921_182248.thumb.jpg.51bdaca2da5116b5dddbca4486b6f5fe.jpg

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Practice mode just for the picture. 

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: