Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

1 hour ago, melkathi said:

Why are you sacrificing poor innocent ships to the elder gods?

It's part of the main story. You are working for a scientist studying some anomalies in space and he asks you to bring a ship to a location with 3 antimatter cells aboard it. I'm sure you can guess what happens to the ship from there. Don't worry, I make sure the ship's pilot is reassigned beforehand and sell off everything I can from the ship. The Kestrel is a cheap ship anyway. As a Teladi, it would be morally reprehensible for me to do anything that lost money, but I get a sweet player headquarters station out of the deal, so it's very much a net profit. All is well.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

1 hour ago, Gfted1 said:

Things that only I wonder; do the hull numbers increment up with each ship that joins your fleet?

To the best of my knowledge, it's a random string of letters and numbers on each ship. Maybe later, when my economy is booming, I'll order 4 or 5 of the same ship built at the same shipyard or wharf and check if the numbers are incremented or random.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Thanks 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

My (very incomplete) headquarters station:

sgZG2VU.png

It's going to take a lot of time and money to get it fully functional, but I'll get there eventually. First things first, I need to build a dock so that I can even access it.

In the meantime, I'm off to make friends with the Split Free Families (one of 2 very much at odds Split factions) so that I can hit on smokin hot Split babes:

mMT0Uck.png

6FJ0kj1.png

On a serious note, I do like some Split ships and they also sell some really powerful weaponry, so it's a good idea to make friends with at least one of their factions. Here is the Jaguar scout I purchased from them after I did some work and they warmed up to me:

lRPg8iH.png

0fzEti2.png

Ironically, I just recently sacrificed a scout (so that my HQ can live) and here I am buying another scout. The Kestrel was a piss poor scout, though; even as a proud Teladi, I can admit that our ships are poorly suited for scouting, namely because they're so slow. Split ships are on the opposite end of that spectrum; they are very fast and have a ton of firepower (not so much this scout, because it's a scout) and have paper thin hulls and poor shielding (your prototypical glass cannons), but that doesn't really matter on a scout, I'm not going to use it to fight. Speed is all that matters for a scout. If danger comes hunting me I can just peace out and the list of ships that have any prayer of keeping up with my Jaguar is very very short.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

The Surge 2.

From mid-game to the ending.

EaZFduH.jpg

(mid-game)

Z1pWihy.jpg

Goddess Helena defeated. (end-game).

9BwRLkA.jpg

bscL0WC.jpg

3cU6ECV.jpg

cBf0sW3.jpg

I think that the game subtly encouraged me to brutally murder this guy.

W1JwjAr.jpg

It took more attempts than I would like, but it was worth it.

fXWsmOk.jpg

1Ju7kBS.jpg

That one optional boss, whom I found, but never defeated.

PEpKEpo.jpg

Brother Eli, round 2. It went faster and much easier this time, despite his slightly changed moveset. I also got his weapon.

iVdngqa.jpg

Gvg6vMx.jpg

jl2NKcT.jpg

The Cathedral of the Spark.

Spoiler

U3vI0jU.jpg

I guess, if she started a career in engineering, instead of a cult, it would be more fulfilling.

k1WL6ma.jpg

..and that's alright.

zkT1WXE.jpg

Defeated (?) Little Johnny. Again.

GTHm1q4.jpg

Somehow reminds me of Assassin's Creed, though I would not survive the jump.

HG09jMQ.jpg

Matriarch Celeste defeated.

6XUZckZ.jpg

AMsGE7Y.jpg

The Great Wall and NG+.

Spoiler

pUJZRVY.jpg

The Great Wall.

0cWd8Gi.jpg

qG0xTuY.jpg

JuXtlAQ.jpg

Archangel Eli defeated.

b9iD6TN.jpg

He had been revived twice already, so no forth chances.

ziHfXuB.jpg

NG+, saving the kid and a random guy.

0e9gu3P.jpg

NG+

3 hours ago, Melusina said:

here we go Trials of Mana

?imw=1024&imh=575&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Unfortunately, I forgot to capture second hour of the game.

Your party makes no sense from a story point of view, that is if this game sticks to the original....Does it have the same class system as the original?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

1 hour ago, Orogun01 said:

Your party makes no sense from a story point of view, that is if this game sticks to the original....Does it have the same class system as the original?

it only adds some class 4 tier, removed some stats and general rebalancing

Some pictures of Kresusiso Headquarters. First up, my luxurious dock for small and medium size ships (I don't have a pier for large and XL ships yet, but I also don't have any L and XL ships yet):

TKT0HCR.png

I wonder what my Boron scientist friend thinks of the fish tanks, given that Boron are aquatic.

VqS0qyp.png

The office of my manager:

ISjvESi.png

Meeting the scientist face to face for the first time (that's me in the doorway):

rF9hS8P.png

3nGU9J6.png

His (?) name is Boso Ta. He is the only Boron I have encountered in the game. I wonder if the Boron will be reintroduced into the game fully in a future expansion, much like the Split were with the Split Vendetta expansion that came out recently.

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

BjXoR1b.jpg

kfaE3Sv.jpg

Been playing Generation Zero for a while now. I know, I know, the game was blasted by reviewers and players for being repetitive, empty and dull. And it kinda is. But I bought it on the recommendation of one of my cousins and it didn't click for me for a year or so (I only tried it a handful of times). But recently I decided to start it up again and it has grown on me. It's still repetitive and empty, but for some reason I'm having fun with it. It's more a walking simulator than a shooter though.

Anyhow, I just thought the views in this game can be kinda pretty. It's a good representation of Sweden in the eighties.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You just need to get into the Bob Ross mindset. Look at that first screenshot again and you just know that there is a happy little squirrel living in that tree right there.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).