Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

Ok, changed my mind on image quality. Once you figure out how their aperture, focus length and other settings work it's not bad actually.  At least on the PS4-Pro/4k.  Going to take creativity to get cool shots that don't feel completely Sam/Reedus-centric.  You can remove him from a shot but I mean I'm terrible at "scenic" stuff, pfft.  Anyway, it's not a 1000's of shots game like FFXV (combat animations are few and repetitive) but I suppose I'll use it a tad more than I thought I might.

DeathStranding-18.jpg

DeathStranding-19.jpg

DeathStranding-17.jpg

DeathStranding-22.jpg

DeathStranding-21.jpg

DeathStranding-20.jpg

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Bah, camera is too centered on him, so unless one has a major crush on Reedus (I don't) it's still too limited. Not replaying those funky combat chapters or those movie-long cutscenes to try there - plus those would be really spoilery. That's enough of that.   😛

DeathStranding-25.jpg

DeathStranding-26.jpg

DeathStranding-24.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 4
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Everything I've heard about Half-Life: Alyx is overwhelmingly positive. I'm still not dishing out a cool grand for a Valve Index, but this seems to be the closest thing VR has to a system seller.

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Bokishi still the screenshot master!
Never got into those games (did try one of them once) but definitely looks visually fantastic.

I still love my old or older-graphic style games but I'm also becoming such a resolution/immersive visual ho', at least for certain types of games.  coh-nerd1.png

Edit: Also, agree with this.

4 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

but this seems to be the closest thing VR has to a system seller.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Thanks 1

Loren: The Amazon Princess.

Q0CYled.jpg

Zi6pxkQ.jpg

6hZjAc4.jpg

WmqmuLf.jpg

Ivayla3.jpg

qqgtCox.jpg

Tyxy8mV.jpg

OtP5j77.jpg

LgdZwKp.jpg

RfH1WxZ.jpg

u6rJGTF.jpg

gvNGcjd.jpg

Spoiler

fVU3a3W.jpg

IkIr2P6.jpg

Okami

seMjGYO.jpg

OUd3A0i.jpg

Kbf0xau.jpg

6LImx7W.jpg

42B1PPK.jpg

Q8joNAa.jpg

OhDg8B9.jpg

Q0QG3Uc.jpg

So I used Inferno (they did not burn) and spent next 15 minutes trying to find the required brush technique (which I already had).

Edited by Hawke64
added screenshots for Okami
  • Like 2

I could see someone in Loren's world getting a sword ran through their (exposed) chest and exclaiming "oh thank god, they didn't get my shoulder!"

• Haha 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

1 hour ago, HoonDing said:

The Loren dev got a nervous breakdown and has stated he'll never make a rpg again. Loren 2 is on permanent hiatus.

That is sad to hear. I know he was very disheartened by Planet Stronghold - first the bad reception of the realistic character art, then the complete disinterest when he revamped the whole game with the art the "fans" had asked for.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

4 hours ago, HoonDing said:

The Loren dev got a nervous breakdown and has stated he'll never make a rpg again. Loren 2 is on permanent hiatus.

I read his post. Getting burned out on big RPG projects that don't bring in enough money seems like a rational decision, not a breakdown. It's not like he said he is quitting the business, he said he is planning on focusing on simpler projects. 

Yet another entry in the popular series "Games that only melkathi (and maybe Keyrock) plays"

mUCHAn2.jpg

Ogp5U3o.jpg

6vpntMz.jpg

ejjmbLC.jpg

IVqWnVk.jpg

hrvOAp5.jpg

ZcrK7yb.jpg

And to be relevant with the times:

Nkhy5Gx.jpg

(no it isn't my birthday)

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).