Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

another day in the West, among lowlifes and degenerates

jEhT3y01hX4.jpg

-pdk5Bfs7N4.jpg

3zH8fuRl76c.jpg

jzYfMKiDuHA.jpg

but every now and then you just have to take a break from the wild life of an outlaw
RrCZ0JgwAg4.jpg

man, this game can be breathtaking

cZhSiuDa6Ns.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

The gang, assembled (well, missing Alphinaud)
ffxiv_01032020_154443_606.png

Mom always causing some heartache...
ffxiv_11032020_004553_547.png

Heavensward spoilers (including the post-release patches)

Spoiler

Flying a dragon straight into a city of dragon hunters. Check.
ffxiv_19032020_222852_576.png

Come at me bro!
ffxiv_22032020_222951_959.png
Light vs. dark
ffxiv_22032020_223013_527.png

I've been told we can't have a full-size Midgardsormr to ride into battle. #sadpanda
ffxiv_23032020_001011_217.png

Downtime for the hero, shocking!
ffxiv_23032020_002900_152.png

• Thanks 1

A bit tired of complex games at the moment so I decided to revisit the 90s and see if I could beat my teenage self. (All the scores are recent - from playing a 10-15 hours within the past few days, but old me topped out at around 21m) Turns out knowing the rules instead of just playing randomly helps...

qpQ5yvK.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Only the finest and most disciplined and upstanding soldiers are in my squad:

593PXvP.jpg

itmEAYr.jpg

I mean, she's not wrong.

5THY5WP.jpg

🤔

uxCqC3t.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Avadon: The Black Fortress. It might not be the prettiest RPG I've played, but I do like its writing. (Spoilers for the end-game).

Spoiler

QoVwB9z.png

God Eater 3. The final DLC has been released.

VX9OPLx.jpg

LdUuDrH.jpg

EWicAng.jpg

Regalia Balmung.

4weWnMs.jpg

PZayzbW.jpg

The Crimson Ashlands. These missions seem harder with AI-partners, because they cannot adapt to the conditions and requirements (at the upper right corner - the party can cause damage only when AT is active).

P2q1eAB.jpg

Spoiler

uu8QiyQ.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, they added the Photo Mode to the console/PS4 version of Death Stranding due to demand (was only going to be on PC I guess?). 
It's decent like most in-game photo modes now, but per usual, it's not even close to Ansel re: camera freedom and the like.  Plus image quality is still ... current console (hoping next gen will really up the ante re: in-unit taken screenshots/videos). But you can change the expressions on Sam and change BB's pose in the pod, along with the typical filters. 

DeathStranding-16.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts