Pictures of your games, lucky #13

Amentep

In case people are wondering why nobody is posting screenshots, people have independently decided to boycott the thread, to protest Amentep locking threads "for length" always just after I post in them.

Obviously a conspiracy to prevent people from looking at my posts.

Now I am not saying I support this boycott or that I believe these conspiracy theories to be true, but I am amazed and touched by how people have started this boycott for me.

*sniff*

Thanks guys and gals.

I appreciate it, but for forum peace, start posting again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

If it helps, last few posts from the old thread:

On 3/1/2020 at 4:57 PM, melkathi said:

Dedicated to the discussion in the BG3 thread about Dwarves in crpgs:

Dark Elf: "You are nothing but drunkard comic relieves with fake Scottish accents."

mNjjMdO.jpg

Tungdil Goldhand: "Everything dark elves say is a lie, so..."

uLSp43L.jpg

"... I'll just go find dwarf on dwarf romance."

uz0l7Gg.jpg

kEjGPCC.jpg

Boïndil: "Kids..."

wTjHLFq.jpg

On 3/1/2020 at 5:20 PM, the_dog_days said:

^ I bought that game a long time ago and I still haven't played it. Is it any good?

On 3/1/2020 at 8:54 PM, melkathi said:

Yes. Story wise it stays absolutely true to the book, with only one side quest and npc added to the game. That character is written by the book's author though for the game, so they don't feel out of place.

The horde combat is fun enough as a gimmick. You get enough characters for your party so that eventually you can make a party that fits you.

It isn't a long game and by the end of it you have gotten everything out of the gameplay that it had to offer.

A good effort for a small studio. Don't regret backing it.

Would have liked a bigger game but happy with what we got.

The story I guess can feel a bit odd at times, if you haven't read the books, as the game faithfully follows all the chapters the protagonist is in. But it leaves out all the chapters he isn't present for. So as the protagonist comes across certain situations, the reader knows things the player doesn't.

The asking price is too high though.

• Haha 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I could spam pics of Death Stranding (or Wolcen) but it's not really a game where I feel like you can get cool/interesting or original shots outside of  the lengthy cutscenes which everyone and their mother post stills from. Beautiful game but doesn't always translate well to stills. And no Ansel. *sniffle*

Although, the zip lines are a lot of fun. It even made the unborn fetus/BT detector BB excited/happy! Sadly I can't use too many because they hog power.

DeathStranding-14.jpg

Or I thought it a bit amusing when I went afk from the game, leaving the chr idle in a spot, and when I came back the chr. was taking a nap and I had to wake him up before I could do anything at all (couldn't even get to the save/load menu, lol). Hauling 500000kg-to-infinity of stuff is tiring it seems.

DeathStranding-15.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

1 hour ago, Skazz said:

Now go forth and post Majesty screenshots.

I'm out of town for a couple of days.

Also, I am at that annoying last mission of the base game that combines all the previous ones...

• Sad 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

1 hour ago, Prince Powlowski said:

The above pictures are just awesome! I heard about the game Super Crush Ko, but not play. Getting the info above will play soon. It quite interesting. Anyone can tell me how many levels are in the game?

there average level count as in any other platformer, but game is relatively short.

So, you get to play as some Olympian Gods and Goddesses. I seem to recall Athena's garb providing much more coverage in most depictions of her, not that I'm complaining:

Jqd7MfC.jpg

As an aside, Athena clearly doesn't skip leg day. She's got some good definition in her quads and calves.

More importantly, I FINALLY got my main man:

FOx94fF.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Booo to Lu Bu.  Always enjoy swatting him away with other characters.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

8oQnnA2.jpg

0UZdaie.jpg

Rvs3Lgv.jpg

jKRvCss.jpg

uPNmWud.jpg

The art style in this game is so freakin' good. 99% of the time I'll take a really well put together stylized aesthetic over realistic graphics. The bonus is that stylized tends to be less taxing on hardware than realistic, and this game runs like 100 billion bucks on my PC.

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks