Neriscyrlas fight question

I already know that it wasn't me, when I couldn't beat her the first time we met. Her 18 armor rating awas to much for the penetration of my characters. 

But what I don't understand is what the helpers, the souls I rescued, do? They just stand there at the edge of the screen in their spots, doing nothing? They're  supposed to help me right?

You mean the Ranga, the Inquisitor and Waidwen? Yes, if you let them. 

However, after the first playthrough of BoW I never used them and it's still not difficult to beat Neriscyrlas (but depends on your level of course). One thing you have to do: make sure you can interrupt her as soon as she wants to cast Llengrath's Safeguard. That's what is boosting her AR into the stratosphere. If you interrupt her (need to remove concentration before!) she can't cast it and will stay at manageable AR.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I just had her nearly done, yet another crash. This games is one piece of technical garbage :(

but how do you get them to help?

Edited by Gakkie

1 hour ago, Gakkie said:

I already know that it wasn't me, when I couldn't beat her the first time we met. Her 18 armor rating awas to much for the penetration of my characters. 

But what I don't understand is what the helpers, the souls I rescued, do? They just stand there at the edge of the screen in their spots, doing nothing? They're  supposed to help me right?

You have to lure the dragon close to them. 

32 minutes ago, Kaylon said:

You have to lure the dragon close to them. 

Thanks!

Edit; I figured it out, you have to walk a character close to each of them....

Edited by Gakkie