60 hours gone

louisdulac2000

Question

I am trying not to totally hate on the game but I was trying to be patient with the crashing and load times. Now after 60 hours of play (or 4 hours of play 56 of load screens) I got another crash and ALL of my saves are now corrupted. Obsidian I love you guys and so happy that you are back to making games that people want. POE1, was amazing Outer Limits was out of this world and even poe2 could be great but these bugs are too much. 

Losing the saves was a game killer for me. 

I reinstalled the game still the saves are corrupted. 

If there is a patch coming or a fix for this please let me know. 

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, louisdulac2000 said:

I am trying not to totally hate on the game but I was trying to be patient with the crashing and load times. Now after 60 hours of play (or 4 hours of play 56 of load screens) I got another crash and ALL of my saves are now corrupted. Obsidian I love you guys and so happy that you are back to making games that people want. POE1, was amazing Outer Limits was out of this world and even poe2 could be great but these bugs are too much. 

Losing the saves was a game killer for me. 

I reinstalled the game still the saves are corrupted. 

If there is a patch coming or a fix for this please let me know. 

hey @louisdulac2000 sorry to hear about this. are you gaming on desktop? or console?

because if desktop - the game is pretty much end of life with no support. sorry :( that sounds like a particularly bad bug too, and should be nonexistent or extremely rare (1000+ hours clocked and nothing like that happened to me).

because if console - you should go yell at Versus Evil, they are in charge of the port and working on patches.

Edited by thelee

This is for a PS4 game, purchased less than month ago. It may be Versus Evil that is to blame but responsibility needs to fall on publisher. They can then yell at Versus Evil for us :).

Edited by louisdulac2000