I play the game on xbox one. I’m having trouble selling items to merchants. If I have a single item I want to sell and select it it automatically goes to the trade slot but if I have multiple of an item I want to sell no matter how many I choose to sell it never allows me to drag the items to the trade slot therefore leaving me stuck with tons of multiple items I don’t even need. I really want to enjoy playing this game but this is really making it hard for me since I cannot make any money selling the many items I don’t want/need. Is there anyone that knows how to solve this?

16 hours ago, Renegde7 said:

I play the game on xbox one. I’m having trouble selling items to merchants. If I have a single item I want to sell and select it it automatically goes to the trade slot but if I have multiple of an item I want to sell no matter how many I choose to sell it never allows me to drag the items to the trade slot therefore leaving me stuck with tons of multiple items I don’t even need. I really want to enjoy playing this game but this is really making it hard for me since I cannot make any money selling the many items I don’t want/need. Is there anyone that knows how to solve this?

to sell a pile of items in one shot, long press the same button you use to click/select, long press permit you to avoid dragging the item, as soon you longpress A button (X on PS4) the item go in the trade slot, and you only have to validate the trade (probably the button left to X / Options on PS4) ... Also sometime the store are bugged (we can't select and buy any sold item - left side) and need a reload/restart...

Edited by fced

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...