Obsidian University Summer Internship Program

Shyla

ou-internship.jpg

Hello friends! For the first time, Obsidian will be offering an official summer internship program!

There are plenty of positions open, from Audio Design, Concept Art, Community Manager, and more!

For more details about the program itself, and to see all of the positions open, visit the Jobs > Internships page today!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Shyla pinned this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • Fionavar unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I am interested if this summer I can apply for the internship program? As a student, I want to have as much experience in this field as possible because, in the last university, I used https://edubirdie.com/research-paper-editing-service, and I didn't manage to learn enough. The research paper editing service helped me a lot because I was working in parallel, but now I don't work anymore, and I want to do my best to make up for what I lost.

Edited by Maenash

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey @Notserpent!

I'm sorry you are running into trouble trying to submit an application for the internship program. If you would like, feel free to send us the following information (at least the things marked by an asterisk) by emailing us at support@obsidian.net and the Recruiting Team can manually get you added.

• *First Name:
  • *Last Name:
  • *Email Address:
  • *Phone #:
  • Address:
  • *Are you Willing to Relocate?:
  • Linkedin Profile URL:
  • Website, blog, or portfolio link:

Other than the above if you can attach your resume and any other documents you might have, that would be a big help.

Thanks again for letting us know of your interest in joining us for the internship and I hope to hear from you soon!