Question About Coloring Armor

After spending two fruitless hours trying to find the answer for myself, i decided it was probably a better idea to ask my question here.

I just started Pillars of Eternity 2 and wanted to know whether the game has armors where you have the option to color the metal parts too, instead of only the pants and shirt parts as is the case with the starter gear.

I'm asking because i have a main character that would need to have an armor of a certain color for role-play purposes (it's not a deal breaker if this is not a possibility, since i'm not that far into the game i can always start over with an avatar who has less ludicrous requirements).

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, SaiyanBroly said:

After spending two fruitless hours trying to find the answer for myself, i decided it was probably a better idea to ask my question here.

I just started Pillars of Eternity 2 and wanted to know whether the game has armors where you have the option to color the metal parts too, instead of only the pants and shirt parts as is the case with the starter gear.

I'm asking because i have a main character that would need to have an armor of a certain color for role-play purposes (it's not a deal breaker if this is not a possibility, since i'm not that far into the game i can always start over with an avatar who has less ludicrous requirements).

Thanks in advance.

You can usually color cloth parts, but not the metal parts of armor. Also certain unique armors (no matter the material) can't be colored if they don't use generic model parts.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

On 2/21/2020 at 8:04 AM, SaiyanBroly said:

Thanks in advance.

Sometime it can be bugged, it in the inventory just under your picture, sometime you can click it to modify colors (hairs, face also) sometime clicking don't work...

• Like 1

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...

on my first ng (before i understand i could create a personalized POE import) i tried to change colors but button never worked until lv 6...

Edited by fced

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...