act two after talking to the gods for a while i wind up back on my ship, and can do nothing but walk around talking, cant sail anywhere maps greyed out, tried resting, tslked to everyone.. nothing, just in some kind of in game pergatory. anyone else had this?

xbox one x btw

On PC there's just an arrow at the top of the screen to take you from deck view to world view. You have nothing such?

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

59 minutes ago, omgFIREBALLS said:

On PC there's just an arrow at the top of the screen to take you from deck view to world view. You have nothing such?

It's all about the radial menu on console.

R2 on ps4

Edited by Dyxx

• 2 years later...
On 2/17/2020 at 9:36 PM, tyke said:

act two after talking to the gods for a while i wind up back on my ship, and can do nothing but walk around talking, cant sail anywhere maps greyed out, tried resting, tslked to everyone.. nothing, just in some kind of in game pergatory. anyone else had this?

xbox one x btw

So since it has been a while, over 2 whole years and nobody posted a solution HERE, and I could also not find a simple clear answer anywhere else online either.... I struggled to figure this out myself. It took several "autosave" reloads, a rebooting of XBOX Series X, and a lot of pulling my hair out before I figured out the very very simple process of leaving the ship deck. In fact it has its own selection on the darn Radial menu.

Consider the "Radial Menu" as a CLOCK. It is accessed - as anyone who made it to the the part of the game where you control the ship should know already - By Pressing and Holding the L2/Left Trigger. Again consider it a Clock. Top center = 12 and the Bottom Center = 6. Just click on the #7 - Directly LEFT next to the bottom center. Done....... Yeah that is it. SOB! lol. Wish I figured it out faster, would have saved hair...