Serious game breaking bug PS4

Ok, just encountered something seriously weird on the PS4 version of this game & it is literally crashing me to the desktop 100% of the time & it is this:

Every time I try to enchant the weapon "Water Shapers Focus" the game closes with the error code CR-34878-0, this happens whether the weapon is equipped or not, or whether I try to enchant by clicking on the weapon to enchant it, or, by trying to navigate through the enchantment sub-menu, is anyone else having the same problem, is really, really annoying.

Would also like to add Whispers of the Endless Paths to this as well

Edited by coldsteelblue

Enchanting is totally broken right now, the community manager from VE has said on dischord that they are 100% working on it for the next patch (after the language one rolls out now) so be 1.05 I think.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:57 PM, IST said:

Enchanting is totally broken right now, the community manager from VE has said on dischord that they are 100% working on it for the next patch (after the language one rolls out now) so be 1.05 I think.

Thanks for the info, sorry for the late reply.

Now experiencing a lot more game breaking bugs though, not only is enhancing affecting literally every enhancable item in the game, I can now no longer switch out any party members without a CTD, it seems like the longer this game gets played the more serious the bugs become, I wonder how this managed to happen, it is literally an unplayable mess at this moment in time, really not happy with this at the moment.

Edited by coldsteelblue
spelling

On 2/14/2020 at 6:21 PM, coldsteelblue said:

Ok, just encountered something seriously weird on the PS4 version of this game & it is literally crashing me to the desktop 100% of the time & it is this:

Every time I try to enchant the weapon "Water Shapers Focus" the game closes with the error code CR-34878-0, this happens whether the weapon is equipped or not, or whether I try to enchant by clicking on the weapon to enchant it, or, by trying to navigate through the enchantment sub-menu, is anyone else having the same problem, is really, really annoying.

Would also like to add Whispers of the Endless Paths to this as well

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...