Buying chests in shop

Criolis

Question

There is a bug when you buy a chest for gold at the shop, then you go to open chests, when they are opening, game move you out of the openning chest screen back to the starting shop page.

I can hear sounds when cards are showed up, but i cant click on them. When i'm backing to screen with openning chests, and click to open this chest again, it doesnt open, after this when i'm trying to leave shop and return to open chests, i see that all the chests are gone, and no cards added to my collection and stash, meaning all gold that i used to buy chests is lost now.

2 answers to this question

I'd recommend submitting your issue through their contact us on the support page - https://support.obsidian.net/article/12-looking-for-help-on-our-older-games 

These forums are primarily peer-to-peer support, and Developers don't always check the forums, but someone is always reading support inquiries.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man