Console 1.03 Patch; notes?

oulzac

Question

7 answers to this question

I can't find anything online. But on the PS4 update history after it downloaded, it just says:

• Added European Spanish Language
  • Added European French Language

This is all this patch did huh. All these issues, and all these complaints. And this is the thing that gets a patch. Obsidian, you better never work with the company you hired to do this console port again. Because this port is a shambles. And its hurting your reputation with those that don't know any better.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/10/2020 at 11:16 PM, oulzac said:

I can't find anything online. But on the PS4 update history after it downloaded, it just says:

This is all this patch did huh. All these issues, and all these complaints. And this is the thing that gets a patch. Obsidian, you better never work with the company you hired to do this console port again. Because this port is a shambles. And its hurting your reputation with those that don't know any better.

Where is this patch ? i didn't got any corrective to the game on PS4, it is still 1.02 and still mostly unplayable...

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...

On 2/10/2020 at 11:16 PM, oulzac said:

Do you have the digital version or the DVD version of Deadfire ? on digital PS4 version mine is 1.02

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...

On 2/16/2020 at 1:49 AM, fced said:

Do you have the digital version or the DVD version of Deadfire ? on digital PS4 version mine is 1.02

You have to manually update it, as its not a bug patch. It only fixes language files in certain regions. So on your PS4, hit options on the icon and then check for update. It will then download it.

2 minutes ago, oulzac said:

You have to manually update it, as its not a bug patch. It only fixes language files in certain regions. So on your PS4, hit options on the icon and then check for update. It will then download it.

I tried to "check update" on Deadfire many time since i read your post, but still no patch for me... this is ridiculous, the game is clearly broken, nobody from the devteam come to speak with us about patch resolution... Deadfire is one of the most broken game i have never seen and it seem not disturbing them...

wow... i am just finishing PoE1 and was looking to buy PoE2 because i enjoyed PoE on Xbox live (otherwise i would never have seen this title) but after reading about all the bugs the console ports are dealing with (and i’ve watched a few scary reviews on youtube) guess i’ll stay clear for now. 

I really love this genre of games, poe2 seems to have the graphics and voice acting poe1 could have used but the story and new mechanics seems to be a miss. drop the marvel movie humour, keep the game serious with some laughs on the side and get better writing to stay away from the cringy over sexualized creepy lines. there is romance, there is flirting, there is sexy and then there is just this creepy mess.