Mod Release: New Game +

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/385

Well, not true New Game Plus... but it lets you start the game at lv20 with all unique items.

With level-scaling actually being a thing, I imagine it would be fun to try all the late late-game loot from the DLCs for a whole playthrough!
Can be activated in ongoing playthroughs, which I imagine would be convenient for playtesting.

"The experience and items will be granted through a script that fires whenever a map, other than the intro sequence, is loaded.
To clarify: you won't be granted the experience or items until after you've exited the cabin in the intro scene.
The script will only fire once per playthrough, so you can keep it checked in the Mod Manager without issues.
However, you might want to deactivate it afterwards, as not to trigger on other playthroughs.
You might have to save and quit to main menu once after character creation before the script triggers."

Edited by Noqn
  • Like 4

On 2/9/2020 at 12:07 AM, Noqn said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/385

Well, not true New Game Plus... but it lets you start the game at lv20 with all unique items.

With level-scaling actually being a thing, I imagine it would be fun to try all the late late-game loot from the DLCs for a whole playthrough!
Can be activated in ongoing playthroughs, which I imagine would be convenient for playtesting.

"The experience and items will be granted through a script that fires whenever a map, other than the intro sequence, is loaded.
To clarify: you won't be granted the experience or items until after you've exited the cabin in the intro scene.
The script will only fire once per playthrough, so you can keep it checked in the Mod Manager without issues.
However, you might want to deactivate it afterwards, as not to trigger on other playthroughs.
You might have to save and quit to main menu once after character creation before the script triggers."

This is also a convenient mean to play Slayer, Seeker, Survivor as a stand-alone game !

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...