nfl 2020-2021

Gromnir

10 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Exclusive hidden camera footage from inside the Dallas Cowboys' coaching office:

make excuses for dallas is not our mo. that said, the dallas offense is not dependent on rb or receivers or even qb the way it depends on the ol, and the dallas ol is in tatters. zac martin and brandon knight is out after having already lost tyron smith and joe looney... and looney were starter after perennial pro bowl center travis frederick retired. 'cause dak prescott were kinda limited in what he could do, the offense were kept extreme vanilla, which were ok just so long as the ol were absolute dominant. sure, all nfl teams need good ol play, but dallas were even more reliant on their production from superior ol, and your ol is a mess.

defense, on the other hand...

all too reminiscent o' keystone cops footage.

as hard as it is to believe, we feel bad for dallas at the moment.

extreme late edit to avoid the double-post:

this week were one o' the fugliest weeks o' football we are able to recollect with an inordinate number o' games decided by poor or stoopid play. ordinarily we loathe bad football even if scores suggest games were close. even so, am gonna admit the weekend were one o' the more entertaining collection o' games we may recall from the past +3 years. weird.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

1 hour ago, Gfted1 said:

Yesterdays game scared the hell out of me. Going into the 4th quarter with a 13 point lead and would have really screwed up the Cowboys draft potential if they would have won.

Unfortunately, we're never gonna catch the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets. As good as we are at losing, they're just that much better. :banghead:

• Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

16 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Unfortunately, we're never gonna catch the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets. As good as we are at losing, they're just that much better. :banghead:

Trevor Lawrence may be out of reach but if Dallas can out-lose Jacksonville they can draft Justin Fields. Not a bad consolation prize and they would have him for 5 years. The 100+M saved on Prescott would go a long way in rebuilding the o-line and entire defense. Oh, and cut Zeke, Pollard has it handled.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I really have no idea who will win in that division. Everyone's so bad in so many different and competing ways.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

The only thing worth watching with the Jets is the post game press conference. Rich Cimini from ESPN grilled Gase to a fine crisp. For those of you who don't know, Gase gave up the offensive playcalling duties a few weeks ago to offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains. It is commonly assumed that this change was mandated from acting owner Chris Johnson. Today through, Dowell Loggains was seen the entire game sitting in the press box twiddling his thumbs and Gase was back to calling the plays. When asked about it by Cimini, Gase tried to deny it but Cimini wasn't so easily deterred and kept at it. Gase dodge questions like the Biden campaign and didn't give a straight answer.

My dearest dream is that he's now in deep **** with the owner for this. I'm sure that Gase understands by now that Chris Johnson wants to tank and that he'll be getting the axe at the end of the season. With so little to tempt Gase into good behavior the only solution to Gase's little rebelliousness is to go to the technicians and tell them to cut Gase's headset mic on gameday.

Edited by the_dog_days

I want to thank Derrek Carr and Henry Ruggs for keeping our tank alive. Here's to you. 🎉

For real, though. Gregg Williams called cover zero. I'm pretty sure he got a call from the owners box that they need to keep the tank goin'. I've been calling it for months, Chris Johnson wants to tank and that's why Gase and Williams still have a job.

Edited by the_dog_days

Firing Gregg Williams has nothing to do with the call. It has to do with he's been throwing Adam Gase under the bus for a month. Gase and his buddy Joe Douglas probably went to Chris Johnson to weaponize one call from the better half of the team to get Williams fired. BTW, one of the reasons Gase didn't get fired earlier in the year is because that would put co-head coach Gregg Williams as sole head coach.