I've hit level 20 with my marauder character, and though not exaclty an issue, his accuracy has been bothering me a little, because it interferes with DPS.

He is a dual wield that has many weapon setups but all legendary, and he always stays at 105 or 110 (when using daggers) acc with +1 PER cloak and +1 PER necklace. However I've been seeing some pics of endgame Marauders with 115~118 acc, this is a huge difference and I remember my Rogue at level 16 in POE1 with 124 acc both hands.

Is this a bug? If not, how dual wield reaches 118 acc?

Semi-permanent bonuses:

- Nature's Bounty - 10acc

- Alchemic Guile - 2per

- prostitutes - 1per

- resting - 3per

Permanent effects:

- Savage Cunning - 1per

- Cauldron Brew - 1per

- Berath's Blessings - 2per

- Effigy - 1per

- Racial - 1per

- Background - 1per

Items:

- gloves - 3acc

- necklace - 2per

- ring - 1per

- helmet - 1per

- cloak - 1per

- pet - 3acc

Depending on the weapons it's possible to reach even 140acc...

What's your base PER? +2 PER will only result in +2 ACC which is negligible.

It also depends if you use abilities or auto-attacks. Some abilites get bonus ACC. ALso, in PoE every attack ability got +1 ACC per character level. In Deadfire those abilites scale with Power Level which not only raises ACC (but less as in PoE) but also damage and PEN (which wasn't the case in PoE).

Pics of other Marauders you saw might include the use of consumables and other buffs like resting buffs like Kaylon listed. Maybe they also had higher starting PER.

Frankly +5 or even +10 ACC at level 20 shouldn't matter that much for your dps. Except when going solo maybe. Use ACC buffs and apply debuffs on enemies and +/-5 ACC doesn't matter at all at lvl 20 - not even on PotD difficulty. 

Also keep in mind that crits only do +25% additive dmg in Deafire compared to +50% in PoE. While they can lead to overpenetration (another +30%) they are generally not that "critical"(heh) as in PoE as long as you don't use a special setup or take certain abilites/items.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

30 minutes ago, Kaylon said:

Semi-permanent bonuses:

- Nature's Bounty - 10acc

- Alchemic Guile - 2per

- prostitutes - 1per

- resting - 3per

Permanent effects:

- Savage Cunning - 1per

- Cauldron Brew - 1per

- Berath's Blessings - 2per

- Effigy - 1per

- Racial - 1per

- Background - 1per

Items:

- gloves - 3acc

- necklace - 2per

- ring - 1per

- helmet - 1per

- cloak - 1per

- pet - 3acc

Depending on the weapons it's possible to reach even 140acc...

I've read about the +10 acc event. Where it triggers?

Lack of accuracy causes a lot of pain and suffering for you? Right here, right now we have special offer! Just use Scordeo accuracy exploit.

All you need is to be a priest or have a priest in your party which is also able to become Brilliant (the easiest way is another partymember to be a cipher), and enchanted Scordeo's Edge (Adaptive + Blade Cascade).

You just hit anything in battle with this sabre while the priest get Brilliant buff and start to spam Salvation of time, wait till Blade Cascade procs (if enemies are about to end, just hit your partymembers), once proced, SoT prolongs this buff (among every other buffs) as long as desired. So you have 2 buffs: one of them gives you up to +20 acc and another removes all yours recovery (so you attacks everything like a hurricane!). After battle end, save + load. Then, what you see is, that 2 buffs merge into one. Magic, yes! Dont stay, go to another fight, annihilate everything. During next fight, hit anyone with Scordeo again 10 times and it gives you +20 accuracy again! Yay, more accuracy. Dont forget SOTing it. After batle end, save + load. After thtis.. yes, you got it. Raise your accuracy sky high. More fights, more accuracy, more damage, more fun. Especially in location with a lot of separate fights (DLCs are the best places). No more suffering, no more pain (only for enemies).