1. 1. Death can be enjoyed...if your not the one dead

• Malak
    • Bandon
    • Juhani
    • Jolee
    • Mission
    • Zaalbaar
    • Carth
    • Bastila (Posibility if pc was ls on the star forge)
    • There is no Death... There is the Force
    • Other

I voted other: I say Calo was the most fun to kill

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Other, the dude with the messed up droids. I save him from the droids and then I kill him. It's also fun to stand back and watch the sandpeople kill the sandcrawler miners.smilie.gif

Tanis was his name. I told him I would sip I bottle of ice water as I watch him die. But of course, he was stupid enough to try and kill me and he ended up killing himself. ^_^ :wacko:

*Grins insidiously*

Malak propably, he whined almost as much as Carth, although he had a more sinister tone to it. Enjoying killing Jolee is something that's beyond me, i can't play DS another time for that sheer reason.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Mission, especially if you get Zaalbar to kill her.devil-smiley-029.gifdevil-smiley-029.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Carth.  You go through so much effort to get to him -femail-evil-must save his son-fight Malak, and it's all worth it in the end. 

The wuss wouldn't even fight you-he just stands there being useless.

Talk about die as you've lived.  :blink:

post-1139-1093863437.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What the heck are you ALL talking about? When were you able to kill Zaalbar or Mission or have Zaalbar to it for you? And Belaya? What the heck are you talking about? Is this only on PC? Can anybody give me a discription on how to kill each on of the people and how to do it as you described.

What the heck are you ALL talking about? When were you able to kill Zaalbar or Mission or have Zaalbar to it for you? And Belaya? What the heck are you talking about? Is this only on PC? Can anybody give me a discription on how to kill each on of the people and how to do it as you described.

:) You were a light sider I presume...either that,

or your half retarded... :ph34r:

Killing Bastila as a Lightside player was the most fun. I hated that **** since the first conversation, like i hated Lady Aribeth from the first time she spoke in NWN. I just couldn't wait to kill her, by the way It's really annoying that you can't kill her if you're a dark side player (bottle meditation up or down) i would have slain her anyway if the game would offer it. :D

If I die , I will come back more powerful than you can ever imagine, but if you die, you will cease to exist. A jedi master to a sith lord wannabe in a lightsaber dual.

Tell that to Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, Emperor Palpatine, and Ajunta Pall. :)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

When you go DS, Mission will want to run away. You can then force persuade Zalbar to kill her and then he attacks you. You kill Belaya if you kill Juhani on Dantooine and then go to Koriban sometimt to find her in front of the acadamy. Then you kill her. <_<

If I die , I will come back more powerful than you can ever imagine, but if you die, you will cease to exist. A jedi master to a sith lord wannabe in a lightsaber dual.

Tell that to Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, Emperor Palpatine, and Ajunta Pall. :)

Ok, that might not be too fun :p . You could also try Vador, Marko Ragnos, Naga Sadow (not Ajunta Pual because he didnt use a saber)

I found that killing any of my party mambers at all was no fun for me at all (I hav nver even tried to kill Bastila) the one and only time i played as darkside.

I voted there is no death, but i found that Malak was most fun killing, since he needed to recharge every 5 minutes (u r his former master after all, it makes sense that u r more powerful than him), and when i found out that u can destroy the tubes the jedi r in (after first ones life force is absorbed by Malak) with destroy droid, it made it that much easier and quicker to beast him.

I'm a good guy, i didnt like killing any party members since i felt a real attachment to them all (yes even Carth and Bastila). I felt like they were ur friends (and more for Bastila since i always did male romance angle), and that u were betraying them. I felt guilty.

I dont get why people hate Carth and Bastila. Maybe because "they talk to much, Bastila is stuck up at first, Carth always seems to whine..." i dont know, but thats just me.

Had to be Mission, now that moment when Zaalbaar kicks the living s*** out of his best friend is true DS material :ph34r:

post-1139-1094302985.gif post-1139-1094302985.gif post-1139-1094302985.gif post-1139-1094302985.gif post-1139-1094302985.gif post-1139-1094302985.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!