FUNNY STUFF THREAD

Amentep

Guns replaced with selfie sticks

Simply entitled Guns Replaced with Selfie Sticks, this new tumblr is having fun replacing weapons and guns from famous movies by selfie sticks. Simple and efficient!

tumblr_o27z6k4MXc1v6zj2no1_1280.png

tumblr_o1m9shoxtc1v6zj2no1_1280.jpg

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

fb_img_1586124128240-jpg.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Rupert Murdoch: Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the President.
Jared Kushner: I take it he was agreeable?
Murdoch: He didn't really have a choice.
Kushner: Has he been infected?
Murdoch: Ah yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for chloroquinoline, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.
Kushner: This plague — the poll numbers are dropping to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
Murdoch: Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.
Kushner: I've received reports they're trying to make voting easier. There's not enough voting booths to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate.
Murdoch: Of course they're desperate. They can smell their deaths, and the sound they'll make rattling their cages will serve as a warning to the rest.
Kushner: Hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The others may not go as quietly as you think. Intelligence indicates they're behind the problems in Washington.
Murdoch: I have McConnell in place though. I'm more concerned about Fauci. He's relocated to Vandenberg.
Kushner: We have other problems.
Murdoch: Biden?
Kushner: A pretentious old man playing at running the world, but the world left him behind long ago. We are the future!
Murdoch: Our propaganda is far in advance of theirs, as is our electronic sentience, and their... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.
Kushner: The Putin project?
Murdoch: Among other things, but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the primary unit.
Kushner: The secondary unit should be online soon. It's currently undergoing preparations and should be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on its progress. If necessary, the primary will be terminated.
Murdoch: We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again — a new age. Reagan spoke of the mythical Shining City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings, or better than kings: Gods!
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Gasp! 2

Deus Ex is still easily my favorite game of all time, and I only first played it in 2012.

It's prescience... uncanny

edit: I don't think the virus is a conspiracy though, but I don't doubt people are trying to capitalize on it... shame really.

Edited by injurai
  • Like 3

56718552_2290787724513262_15914462554630

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell