FUNNY STUFF THREAD

Amentep

82408929_3237956022887255_26974369616641

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Gasp! 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

81828508_3240538969295627_14426796135106

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

81532568_3229294057086785_61434715274267

• Like 4

Thomas Sowell

81586336_3231055550243969_76672734653170

• Haha 5

Thomas Sowell

3 minutes ago, Guard Dog said:

our current dogs don't dig much, except to get free o' our yard. 'cause o' the small dogs, we needed put chicken wire 'round all our fencing 'cause they could easily squeeze 'tween the bars. the little dogs were not diggers, so we thought we were golden with the chicken wire solution.

came home one day and the dogs were loose. after a moment o' panic, we resolved to set out to look for 'em before it got dark and then noticed they were standing right behind us. clearly they were close by and saw us come home... followed us from the garage to the back gate w/o us realizing.

the dogs dug their way out o' the yard at the gate, so to discourage future escapes we broke up a bunch o' unglazed ceramic tile and placed the shards at the gates where the dogs had so recent made their way out o' the yard. before the chicken wire were up, the dogs could leave the yard at any point along the fence line, and did. inexplicably, after adding the chicken wire, the dogs has never attempted to get out o' the yard by digging anywhere but at the gates. lucky for us. 

the busted-up ceramic tile solved our digging/escape problem, but is just weird the dogs has never attempted to dig anywhere but at the gates. clear doomed to never reach the top o' the food chain is our dogs.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

My girls are both elderly so that isn't too much of a concern. But almost the first thing I did when I bought the land here was build a fence along the entire perimeter. And the fence extends 6" into the soil. Tommy used to like to explore and I share a border with Anderson Tully WMA. It's big. A dog could get himself lost in there. 

Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, Raithe said:

am knowing it is a joke, but reminds us how old we are.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

82455170_2702650656488343_41043007698789

• Haha 1

Thomas Sowell

81610418_2687044701382272_62641093934705

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Thomas Sowell

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.