FUNNY STUFF THREAD

Amentep

81775734_3419849731422710_55383487317803

• Like 8

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

36513702_2050180388389658_83718610119798

Edited by Guard Dog
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Gasp! 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

81894953_2696204403799635_45112112500168

• Haha 5

Thomas Sowell

So, umm, I’m old enough to recognise Yoko Ono, but who’s the woman to the right? 😳

• Haha 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

50 minutes ago, Gorth said:

So, umm, I’m old enough to recognise Yoko Ono, but who’s the woman to the right? 😳

same here

• Haha 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

11 hours ago, the_dog_days said:

That's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with less makeup. Its a joke about her trying to breakup the DNC.

She looks like a human in that picture.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

15 hours ago, Gorth said:

15 hours ago, the_dog_days said:

That's Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with less makeup. Its a joke about her trying to breakup the DNC.

I'm probably missing the joke, but I was under the impression it was Meghan Markle and a reference to her and Harry leaving the royal family... 😐

• Hmmm 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

58 minutes ago, Amentep said:

I'm probably missing the joke, but I was under the impression it was Meghan Markle and a reference to her and Harry leaving the royal family... 😐

Is that who it is? In my defense they do look remarkably similar and the joke works either way. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

Wait, you were being serious? :lol:

Beat me to it!

Thomas Sowell

2 minutes ago, rjshae said:

Funny way to spell horde...

Omg, I remember how much that typo always irritated me in Kotor2 (Vogga’s “horde”) 😂

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A certain part of her, yes.

Decades ago I was at a flea market in Jacksonville FL and one of the vendors was selling incense. There had to be 50 different plastic bottles, each holding dozens of incense sticks, each with some scent written on the side. One of those bottles was labeled the slang name for a kitty cat. It was completely sold out. :lol: