1. 1. Choose Your Title!

• Lead Artist
    • Level / Environment Artist
    • Senior Designer / Writer
    • Senior Graphics Programmer
    • Senior Engine Programmer
    • Tools Programmer
    • Gameplay Programmer

Possibly a bit off topic for the forum, but hey, it might just help the developers! somehow...

I'd want the Gameplay Programmer position.

I'd have so many ideas I could implement my brain would be happy to have some of them out and used :blink:

What happened to producer ?!? :blink:

Btw. how do you pronounce Urquhart. [ur-ku-hart] or [ur-kart] ? :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I fantasize about being Chris Avellone.

Pervert! ;)

Go look up under Volourns skirts...

In the unlikely event that I should ever end up in the gaming industry, I would prefer something where I could exercise my AI skills. I really miss working with that. Not sure which job description it would fall under though. :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I voted for Level/Environment artist because I'd like to create worlds. I hope I chose the right option for that :lol:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Designer without a doubt. I make the ideas up.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Allow me  :(

1. Lots of Crates

2. A Brothel

3. Blue Jumpsuits

Yup, I'm a genius.

Roguefrog, you are the born designer! :p

I know what ideas I would come with to a game. I would love to set up a cyberpunk/space opera cross genre game together. Set up a series of star systems the character could visit, including Earth, and their. I would use a nested matrix story structure for the main plot while 30 to 40 sublplots in each system besides the typical fed ex filler quests.

I have the greatest plot in the universe.

A child is born of immaculate conception to a slave girl on a remote, desolate planet. Small parasites in the boy suggest he may have vast power.

So I risk the boy's life for personal profit despite logic and arguments to the contrary, and then this boy of magnificent power is left unnatended, so that he accidentally entires a dangerous space battle and takes credit for blowing a lot of stuff up, that the droid probably did anyways.

All the game needs now is a really annoying cartoony character....

which category would character/prop modeller be in?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Guest Surlent

Designer or Gameplay programmer would be nice, since it actually has

something to do with the game itself (and/or the game mechanics) more than graphic or tools programmer.

Yeah, I'd take a Level / Environment Artist position with extra concept on the side. ;)

Although I have very very very little practice in level development, I am trained in Fine Arts (drawing, painting, etc) and I'm certain I could produce textures for objects (training in Photoshop and Illustrator) and terrain.