Extra Life

MedicineDan

Don't you guys normally do an annual Extra Life thing for CHOC?  I tried to search for it, but the last one I found was from 2015 and I *know* it's been on since then.  Feel free to point me in the right direction and delete this thread.

"Not for the sake of much time..."

1 hour ago, MedicineDan said:

Don't you guys normally do an annual Extra Life thing for CHOC?  I tried to search for it, but the last one I found was from 2015 and I *know* it's been on since then.  Feel free to point me in the right direction and delete this thread.

Spoke like a true Eldar alt... 😉

Just kidding, the last event I could find on a quick google search was end of 2018

• Haha 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hi! Our event was held on November 9th-10th this year where we were able to raise over $10,000 for the Children's Hospital of Orange County between our internal charity auction and from donations given during the stream from viewers. It was a very good year, and we'll absolutely be doing it again next year.

You can watch this year's stream as a VOD on our Twitch channel.

• Thanks 2

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

I'm sorry I missed it, Mikey.  I try to go every year, but November was a busy month.  I'll make sure I check in leading up to the event next year so I can donate something for the wee babes.  Even the pittance I can afford helps.

"Not for the sake of much time..."