Two Gameplay Suggestions

1. The available options to turn the targeting reticle on and off should be expanded in my opinion. Right now it’s either all on or all off. Ideally, there would be separate options for ads and non ads. I would like to keep the reticle on at all times when not ads so I can hip fire accurately. However when ads, I would prefer to only have the reticle on if it is part of the weapon sight being used, meaning that iron sights on any weapon will have it turned off. 

2. It is good that pressing X (on xbox) will no longer pull out your weapon when interacting with something or speaking to someone. However there is still a huge issue because sometimes you think you’re pointed at something but it’s not or you press X too early before it’s locked onto the object.

What this means that very often I will still pull out my weapon when trying to interact with things or trying to pick things up, especially if it’s some stuff on a table and i just wanna spam X to pick it all up quickly. It is very annoying to have to carefully slowly and deliberately aim at each individual object and ensure that is is definitely highlighted before pressing X just so I won’t pull the gun out by accident  

The solution to this problem is very simple: make it so that pressing X does not draw your weapon ever, or at least add the option for this. There are already many ways to draw your gun: Y, RS, LT, RT.

X would not be missed for this function at all