I bought this for a rogue I am playing as my main character.  He wields it in one hand and has dirty fighting which triggers crits.  This weapon should be casting jolting touch on crits* but in the dialogue I'm not seeing any lightning damage when I crit.  I'm seeing that I crit in the combat dialogue but not seeing the lighting damage yet.  Is this weapon known to be bugged?

edit: * maybe it cast it earlier in the encounter?

Edited by claudius

Dirty fighting has 10% chance to convert hit into crit. If you use only Azureith's Stileto without any offhand weapon or shield you should get +12 ACC (better crit chance) and with One-Handed Weapon talent another hit to crit convertion. Jolting Touch should be triggered pretty easily but only once per encounter.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Thanks.  I experimented more and it is triggering.  I'm a little underleveled because I want to rush to the Whitemarch companions so I can experience having them in my party. So at level 4 in the Temple of Woedica (albeit on Normal) I'm not critting every fight.  I'm just glad there isn't a bugged item.  Thanks.

On lower levels accuracy can be your biggest problem. Inspiring Radiance talent will allow your priest buff acc in every fight. Blessing spells and later Devotion of the Faithful will stack with Inspiring Radiance. 

You also gain +3 acc per level and additional +1 acc per level while using abilities or spells. Rogue has many active abilities working as full attack, so most of the time dual wielding is the best option unless you know how to reduce recovery to 0 or you prefer to use basic attacks with some passive bonuses. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Depends. If you plan to take Heart of the Storm (maybe you'd also want to use Animancer's Boots) then a shocking lash. If not you can take what you want to be more flexible. Although shock is one of the least resisted/immune dmg types iirc.

I personally would take shock and simply switch to another stiletto as soon as I'd meet a resistant enemy - instead of trying to cover more different dmg types. 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods