The Outer Worlds, small(ish) crit

I like your game here, Obsidian, which is strange to me. It's strange because I see everything, good and bad, when I play games or watch movies or shows- which may be cryptic to some I guess. By the way, as I write this the excellent title music is playing in the background for me.

I decided earlier this morning to play again for a while even though lately I have been deciding against when the option arose. I worry that I will run into something I can't justify and then set the title down for good. As I see the most part of every story in my field of view, as stated before, I can't really explain what I mean by justified - but I'll soldier on anyway.

Does it really matter if I decide not to finish the game? It matters to me and one is enough they say, or used to say in some places for right or wrong I guess. It matters because I see signs, and those signs tell me that I owe it to you all to complete the story line and tie up this little dream sequence. Who knows, such things may be important in some worlds, outer or inner, or holographic, or even imaginary. Without dreams what are we really but motes of dust drifting across some light source. Pity those who do not dream - they lead very small lives indeed, which is OK too.

Anyway, I've tired even myself out with my mode of speech here, so I'll wrap it up. Sometimes things have to be wrapped up after all, sometimes quickly or at least in some short interval of time which is contentious to define. I only hope what I've managed to wrap up this time is worth the read - then I'll be able to say I've offered a fitting sentiment to the creators of The Outer Worlds.  Soldier on fellow children of Earth!  Further dreams await

I’ve been asking when the next major update is going to be to the moderators. My comments continue to be hidden for some reason. All I’m asking is when we will be able to play on all the other planets and continue to play this game. I paid a lot of money for this game and I expect a lot in return.  I don’t know how many times I can continue to read the prison and finish the game. Obsidian needs to add more content ASAP!I don’t know how many times I can continue to read the prison and finish the game. Obsidian needs to add more content ASAP!

2 hours ago, Russell2001 said:

I’ve been asking when the next major update is going to be to the moderators. My comments continue to be hidden for some reason. All I’m asking is when we will be able to play on all the other planets and continue to play this game. I paid a lot of money for this game and I expect a lot in return.  I don’t know how many times I can continue to read the prison and finish the game. Obsidian needs to add more content ASAP!I don’t know how many times I can continue to read the prison and finish the game. Obsidian needs to add more content ASAP!

It is good you like the game it is always interesting when fans insist a company must do something as they really don't have to, I think it would be wise for them to expand  the universe they have started but realize they are under no obligation to do so.  According to another thread it seems DLC will be developed I am hoping with not to much haste, Obsidian needs to correct some of the flaws and expand on what is good but it would be best if they took the time to do it right.  Beyond continuing the story the development of modding tools would be a great boon to this game.

• Like 1