Swift Strikes with Two Weapon Style?

I've been playing with monk my whole time at this game usually using two fists and both of these these: Swift Strikes and Two Weapon Style.  But I never thought to confirm that attack speed modifiers stack.  Do these?  And how do they stack with other talents that raise or lower attack speed?  Can anyone confirm these things so that I can visit an Inn and relevel if need be?

Yes they stack. Follow up with Long Stride so u can hit the enemy rear positions and instantly take out his casters. Lightning strikes and the absolute that adds %bonus to lightning and watch them die quickly. Wear no or very light armor to keep the speed. Which will dRaw enemy attacks resulting in wounds to fuel your swift/lightning strikes. Veteran’s Recovery and a good healing item like Fulvano’s Amulet or Belt of Bountiful Healing and you become quite the whirlwind of destruction.  Use stilettos against enemies that don’t have high pierce DR so you can utilize Azureth’s Stilletto that profs Jolting Touch.  Name your character the Sizzler.... 😁

• Like 1

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Some active attack speed bonuses don't stack (like potion of Alacrity wouldn't stack with Lightning Strikes. Same with Frenzy from Sanguine Plate with Lightning Strikes). But passives always stack and stuff from weapons also. If you want a relly good visual tool to see what certain abilites and items will do for you in PoE then use this handy thing here that @MaxQuest made:

https://naijaro.github.io/poe-speed-calculator/

It's accurate and very helpful. if you combine certain buffs there and the action/recovery bar only blinks (refreshes) but doesn't really change then those things don't stack.

Noteworthy speed buffs that stack with everything: Dual Wielding*, Two Weapon Style, DEX, Zahua's passive Anitlei, Gauntlets of Swift Action, speed enchantment on weapons, Durgan Steel on weapons and shields, Armored Grace. The rest will stack with those but not necessarily with each other (as I said: Frenzy + Swift Strikes). Just play around with it.

)*actually dual wielding doesn't give you a bonus but one single handed weapon or two handers give you a "hidden" penalty.  

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods