I just screwed up what I thought was going to be my first successful Triple Crown run. It's maybe my fourth serious attempt. I haven't cheated by backing up saves or force-quitting although I admit after this near-wipe, 60 hours in, I was tempted. I nearly wiped twice in the White March and thought I'd learned my lessons. Alas, I was not ready for this fight.

I have a level 10 party in Noonfrost. Everyone is knocked out except for Pallegina, who managed to run away. She is at half health, and hiding out in stealth mode near the entrance.

My main character, a dual-wield saber rogue and the party's main damage dealer, also ran, but got knocked out in an otherwise empty hallway in the north side of the map. Vesgel the pale elf mage is standing over his body so he won't wake up. The rest of the party (Eder, Durance, Aloth, Grieving Mother) fell near the righthand doorway in the circular room near the entrance. There are half a dozen enemies still lurking around up there including paladins, a sorceror, and a healer who wanders in and out of the room.

Pallegina knows reviving exhortation, and I have the Remembrance Ashes on hand. She has zero mechanics skill so she can't lay traps. Everyone except Durance and Aloth (I think) used up their summon items before they got knocked out. (Durance has the wurm item and Aloth has the shades.)

How do I rescue this situation? If anyone can do it, it's the people on this forum. Help me please!

20191208143200_1.thumb.jpg.71fae5db4f0e70b79b4b1e0159aa48c7.jpg

Difficult. Can't you end the combat by retreating further so that your endurance goes back up? That would also allow to switch items on Pallegina. 

What spells does Aloth have?And how many spell uses left? Does Durance have uses left he could use for any reviving spell?

No scrolls or potions in the quick slots?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

On 12/9/2019 at 12:48 AM, Boeroer said:

Difficult. Can't you end the combat by retreating further so that your endurance goes back up? That would also allow to switch items on Pallegina. 

What spells does Aloth have?And how many spell uses left? Does Durance have uses left he could use for any reviving spell?

No scrolls or potions in the quick slots?

Thought I replied but I guess not (or else my reply got eaten). Aloth has a few spells left, not sure at what levels. Grimoire pic attached. Durance might have one revive spell, but again I can't be sure. Pallegina can revive one person with an item and one person with her ability. If she revives Durance, he could run away and revive the player character while Pallegina revives someone else and takes on the group, but then what? Is it even possible to win this fight? Maybe I should start over.

20191212114025_1.jpg

20191212114546_1.jpg

Edited by OCapn
added images