Looking for 5 builds that can oneshot mostly mobs but also take down bosses quite well. I can just use the god cheat code so I don't need a healer. Preferably all some multi or soloclass of Rogues.

I already know about the Holy Slayer Arquebus build and the Soulblade Build. Are there more sollid ones if so which ones?

Thanks in advance.

not to judge - but what is even the point of a build being a glass cannon or not if you just use cheats?

just roll 5 blood mages with everything other than con and resolve maxed. you're done. or, roll 5 normal mages and in the end game, just have them all empower Wilting Wind or the AL9 minoletta spell or meteor shower (empower helps with any PEN issues). Don't even need to bother with targeting if you don't need to worry about them dying.

Edited by thelee

My first playthrough with a custom party, I did everybody as a flavor of multiclass assassin, and had everybody use arquebuses.  You can breeze through a surprising number of fights by having the entire party focus-fire Devastating Blow against a squishy enemy, with everybody Smoke Clouding immediately afterward to reset the fight, minus one enemy.  Lather rinse repeat.  It gets really tedious and boring after a while though.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wotcha said:

My first playthrough with a custom party, I did everybody as a flavor of multiclass assassin, and had everybody use arquebuses.  You can breeze through a surprising number of fights by having the entire party focus-fire Devastating Blow against a squishy enemy, with everybody Smoke Clouding immediately afterward to reset the fight, minus one enemy.  Lather rinse repeat.  It gets really tedious and boring after a while though.

genius! for megabosses you just need to sub in that blinding shot upgrade that perma-DoTs the enemy. (won't work too well for hauani o whe though, but 3/4 ain't bad)

With 5 rogue/whatever you can also use rod + Blast + Gouging Strike (what @thelee meant). Lure enemies, drop 5 Blasts on them so that every enemy gets rolled multiple times to be sure. Then smokeveil out of there. What wasn't dead after the initial assault will die from the DoT. Spares you the rinse-and-repeat but sometimes you have to wait quite a bit until everybody's dead.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

7 hours ago, Boeroer said:

With 5 rogue/whatever you can also use rod + Blast + Gouging Strike (what @thelee meant). Lure enemies, drop 5 Blasts on them so that every enemy gets rolled multiple times to be sure. Then smokeveil out of there. What wasn't dead after the initial assault will die from the DoT. Spares you the rinse-and-repeat but sometimes you have to wait quite a bit until everybody's dead.

One upside of arquebus is the absence of recovery time, which means you always get the Smoke Veil off before any enemies can react.  Rods wouldn't have that benefit... but mortars would!  Get a few extra copies of the mortars via exported characters and you're in business.  The lower range compared to arquebus may make things a little trickier for purposes of getting the shots off properly from stealth though. 

While stealthed you'll have -85% recovery time which pretty much takes away the recovery after the first Blast. Smoke Veil can come right after that. So every weapon can have that benefit if we're only using that one shot from stealth. If you want to fire during an encounter (like from invisibility) then you are absolutely right. 

Mortars' short range of 4 m makes them rel. poor stealth weapons. You can often not vanish before enemies reach you - even if the reload gets canceled. It's ok if you fire last (so the chance to kill is higher) and wear Boots of the Assassin.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods