What Are You Playing Now: The Other Thread

Amentep

I have just finished 3rd level in The Endless Paths and later solved the Sanitarium main quest. Now I have arrived to Ondra's Gift and did fast exploration. I have already received the invitation to the Hadret's House, but I want to finish few more quests in Defiance Bay before moving to White March part 1.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I finally finished Stonekeep. Now my soul is free from shame. Last time I tried to defeat Khul-Khuum I was a teenager and I failed miserably. But now this dark patch of my gaming history has been made clear and true. 

The game was okay.  

• Like 5

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Vice City radio, yes. GTA: SA radio even better. Though iirc they've lost a fair few songs if you play the download version due to expiring music rights.

Fallout 3's radio had too few songs so I got sick of them very rapidly- Bongo in the Congo, again? oh no no no- and 3Dawg fighting the good fight with his voice by repeating my same exploit between every song too.

3 hours ago, melkathi said:

Colour coded choices terrible?

Sort of the same lines.  Ends on a grim cliffhanger that will be pointless as I doubt there ever will be a Syberia 4.  Story is a bit of a jumble, the antagonists are after these irritating indigenous people for some reason and are paper thin (although maybe I missed some notes or something).   About as insulting as the ending to 2 in a way,. where Hans just ****s off and leaves Kate without so much as a thanks, here most of the natives shuffle off after you've busted your ass to help them along 😄

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I finished Observation and Death Stranding. Observation was a fine little semi-adventure narrative game. The puzzles are pretty much just repeating back stuff from one screen to another. But the story is quite good. Death Stranding was tons of fun, but maybe a bit longer than it needed to be. Just finishing up my last prepper to get 5 stars on everything.

And then I'm not sure what I'll focus on next.  Edit: Oh duh, I still have Outer Worlds to play.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

God Eater 3. The game told me that I've finished the main story, but there are still more missions. For some reason, the 7th Rank marked as "optional" and the Extra missions as "story" (which is confusing).
The ending (Rank 6) was quite emotional, though I would prefer,

Spoiler

if I was able to kill the human antagonist. On the other hand, GE2 originally had an aragami as the final boss and the human antagonist was added in the Rage Burst edition, so I have hope.

My new year gaming resolution included finally starting and completing both Pillars games ... and yet i'm still stuck at choosing a class and getting overwhelmed by everything again. >_<

So i played a few round of hardcore matchens in Modern Warfare instead.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Replaying Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. Damn, this game is still ton of fun to play. Going for Clear Sky and Shadow of Pripyat  after that. Never played the sequels so I am pretty excited to play them once I am done replaying Stalker.

Also, still playing God of War  on the PS4. It's...ok. I am not sure what to make of the story. I mean so far it has been...

Spoiler

...'make it to the top of the mountain!'

Maybe it will pick up later on but honestly, I'd rather play Stalker instead at any given time.

• Like 2

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

1 hour ago, Katphood said:

Replaying Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. Damn, this game is still ton of fun to play. Going for Clear Sky and Shadow of Pripyat  after that. Never played the sequels so I am pretty excited to play them once I am done replaying Stalker.

Also, still playing God of War  on the PS4. It's...ok. I am not sure what to make of the story. I mean so far it has been...

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe it will pick up later on but honestly, I'd rather play Stalker instead at any given time.

CoP is the best in the series, Clear Sky is meh, and SoC is great with the right mods.

CoP has some great mods to but vanilla holds up best out of the bunch.

Happy stalking, comrade :salute:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Katphood said:

Reveal hidden contents

Be prepared for Clear Sky though, mother of gods were there alot of annoying bugs in that game. That faction war system was utterly borked. I suspect you'll have to do some heavy modding to get it to work properly.

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Does anyone here have Origin launcher installed and/or in one's opinion, is there any major reason to avoid using it, whether technical or "moralistic?"

eg, "moral" like how I don't want to use Epic until they stop certain practices.

I'm slightly interested in that Jedi game plus I'm currently curious about a technical/performance aspect to Origin version of FFXV vs Steam's. I probably wouldn't use Origin much overall.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well the biggest moral reason woul be "It's EA" 😛

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I took a short break from my The Outer Worlds playthrough to play Disco Elysium. And I immediately started laughing myself to death. If I stop posting mysteriously sometime in the next week, it'll be because I've suffocated at my computer.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

6 hours ago, LadyCrimson said:

Does anyone here have Origin launcher installed and/or in one's opinion, is there any major reason to avoid using it, whether technical or "moralistic?"

eg, "moral" like how I don't want to use Epic until they stop certain practices.

I'm slightly interested in that Jedi game plus I'm currently curious about a technical/performance aspect to Origin version of FFXV vs Steam's. I probably wouldn't use Origin much overall.

I've never had any significant technical problems with Origins software (or uPlay for that matter). Very occasional crash, but I'm talking once or twice over multiple years. Only ever used it as a launcher though so I have no comment on its other aspects, but then Fallen Order is also single player so Origin would be just a launcher for it

The only 'moral' reason not to was for people who believed poor multi billionaire monopolist Gabe Newell was being bullied, bullied, by nasty EA refusing to give him 30% of their PC revenue. Even that is out of date now.

• Like 1