Questline Canids Cradle bug

I can't get Sanjar to even entertain the idea of a truce between him and zoras group. There isnt any dialogue after I suggest it as an idea. I have all the quest items I need and have done everything to support zora. I got her to agree to talk to Sanjar but only if he will. I can't think whats gone wrong here. Frankly its kinda bummed me out from playing the rest of the game because I was rrally careful to not fuel the fire between the two factions. Any help or news about this bug would be great.

Edited by MrRampage11410

Wow. Not gonna lie. I wasn't expecting a reply from a developer. Thanks for looking into it.

1 hour ago, oei_um said:

Hey MrRampage11410,

I'm sorry for the quest progression issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This quest never been fix :(...where are the devs now, because this mission alone, i never completely finishing the game 

On 11/28/2019 at 2:22 AM, oei_um said:

Hey MrRampage11410,

I'm sorry for the quest progression issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.